Thursday, October 30, 2008

day fourteen

MUFTI TOMORROW


At last, finally on track after 2 catch up blogs. So, this is me, cat and lis. We make up half the backrow in jap and as you can probably see, we get to eat alot of lollies during these periods. Today, sensei (lol) brought in TEETH LOLLIES. Y'know, the Allens ones. :D So I decided it was snappyhappy time.


I wish I had taken photos when everyone was getting there reports. : damnit =.=


Anypoos, I wanted to share with you people (not that I know many of you..) a photo of a very, very cute person.



Hehehe. He also posed, but I decided not to post that one up ^w^.
Maaaaths... maaaaaaathsss... mathemematics callssss to meeee
ISKETCH NIGHT TOMORROW NIGHT! SEE YOU THERE! (YAY *prances around in chair*)
REMEMBER:
/invite mishmashmosh
OMG AND HEROESS! 2 eps to watch!

4 counterattacks:

Quentin said...

those teeth belonged to the beginners =)

mishmashmosh said...

yeah yeah whatever quentin :P

Z-hang said...

wheee, [guess who? =P] thought i'd drop in and say hi, since live spaces died >_>
hellos xD
wheee isketch! =D Bring on the happiness and fun fun times =D

James said...

Heroes ftw

 
design by suckmylolly.com