Tuesday, October 28, 2008

day twelve





Why, oh WHY is my face getting wider and wider each year? This is horrible. I dislike photos like these.


A few cadetters :) juniorlings and one hscer :O


Nothing much happened today. Very, very busy with hw. Skipped off to the library after school and did hw! :D How studious of me.


Yoinked Jason's Ipod touch out of Mawson's hand and started playing games.


OH MY GOSH. I love those games.


: I miss guitar hero. :(


zzz. Sleepy. Slept in 23 mins this morning- but still sorta made it to morning class on time. One of the many benefits of living near school.


I still don't have many clear ideas for ext 2. I need to start brainstorming :( and to stop thinking cliche.


Sport might be cancelled? If so, yay! More time to do maths. Received a 5 for bookmark *flashes pearly whites*. YAAAAY!


Yesterday, a HUGE spider ran down my face onto the floor. My dad heard my croaky yelps of terror and came to my rescue holding a flipflop (thong or whatever you want to call it). and SPLAT. The remains of the spider is still wedged between the planks of the floorboards. : From today onwards, I will wear slippers in my room- no matter HOW HOT it is.


Australian weather is crazy.


Damnit. I wish it were the holidays already.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JELLY!

3 counterattacks:

James said...

WOOT!
I'm in a photo of the day! ^.^
Feels good, should happen more often XD

Anonymous said...

rofl cabbage. xD

ur face is NOT wide. T____T <-- now that is wide.

mishmashmosh said...

lol.

x| you're awful mawson. you said my face was wide > 2 times today :O
xD

 
design by suckmylolly.com