Sunday, January 25, 2009

its one of those days...

.. where i like to post alot in 24 hrs.

i like mahjong titans. basically its just matching tiles :) finished for the first time today

haha



which is the photo taken with the 8mp lens and 5mp lens?



I zoomed in on both photos and was quite astounded by the difference :)


♥ Single- New Kids On The Block


One of those hypnotic rnb songs XD that I am starting to like :O


My country music loving phase is passing.

4 counterattacks:

Anonymous said...

"which is the photo taken with the 8mp lens and 5mp lens?" -- You are referring to the size of the sensor, not the lens :P

The measurement for lens are in mm (eg. 17-85mm)

Oh, and my bet would have to be on the 2nd pic being the one that was taken by the 8mp camera. I could be wrong though, considering that the images are small.

Anonymous said...

hard to tell since they are taken at different angles =[ not that i can tell the difference.

guessing 8mp the first one.

Anonymous said...

@ Jason Min: Well thankyou for pointing out the incorrect usage of lingo. As long as you get what I mean...

@ Rex: okay, it's abit hard to tell from those photos. D: But if you zoomed it (i zoomed in ) there was a HUGE difference. FREAKING HUGE

James said...

8mp is the bottom one.
Country music is a FAD. XD

 
design by suckmylolly.com