Thursday, January 1, 2009

new year's lunch

Righteo. So this morning when I woke at 11.59 my dad told my sister and I we had to be in Bonnyrigg by 1lpm.

Why?

New Year's party with the EXTENDED FAMILY!

No photos :( Mum's got the camera :( And my phone died; it's been dead since Presentation night :(

Yes, so another hectic day with my crazy hyperspastic nieces and nephews.. THOSE WHO WERE PRESENT:
- Jacinta/Jasmine (I have NO IDEA why she has two names)
- Vincent (Jacinta's brother)
- Monique
- Joshua (Monique's brother)
- Ryan
- Laura (Ryan's sister)

Jacinta and Vincent weren't there for the first hour or so, and the house was sort of peaceful. Yeaah, and then their car pulled up in the driveway, and we all knew havoc would arise. =__=;

Vincent screams so loudly! My ears are still ringing.

ANYWAY. I have had the LARGEST meal I've ever had. Honestly, there were SO MANY PLATES that their huge 8 seater dining set table couldn't hold all the plates, so they had to bring in another table.

In total, there were 23 dishes that were between A4-A3 sized. HUGE.
There was crab, fish, oysters, scallops, pork, beef, seaweed, seaGRASS!, superspicy stuff that I didn't touch, non-spicy looking spicy stuff that deceived me... *gag* tofu, weird asian vegetables... noodles, rice, duck, chicken, some kind of pig organ.. I swear I saw pasta, yeah okay, I'm too full to think.

After over and hour spent at the dinner table, the kids pulled my sister and I into the play room and we mucked around. And my favourite game would have to be - Tickle the kids. Because they dont kick, punch or pinch when you tickle them. They squirm and squeal and laugh alot... which is cute :)

Maaan. Those kids wear me out. I'm so sleepy atm. Refused Ricky's red bull though :) That stuff is terrible.

For once in a very long time, I had a good hair day.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Oh joyous occassion. I shall celebrate with sleep. TONIGHT I WILL GO TO BED BEFORE MIDNIGHT.

Righteo.

ATM I'm organising KAYAKING. Those who want to come, I'm thinking it should be on the 15th January. The plan is like this:

PLAN

1. KAYAKING
2. NEARBY BEACH (PICNIC)
3. GO HOME

Like my plan? Want to go?

Msn me :) I should be sending out an email some time soon...

yeaah . That's it for now. HAPPY FIRST DAY OF 09. Hope it was all good.

LETS SHINE IN 09 :)
Lets shine in the fine 09?
09 is mine?


YEAAAH. i should go :P

:)

2 counterattacks:

James said...

Aww, photos would've been awesome.
Bloated Belle?
Kayaking sounds fun.

Anonymous said...

little kids are cute, as long as they look nothing like my brother ^.^ And spicy food is the best food on earth! I could just eat chillis and peppers for the rest of my life.

 
design by suckmylolly.com