... here I am, blogging in bed. This is why I love wireless internet. Unfortunately my router only allows me to access the net within 2 metres of it. According to other people, they can use wireless internet through THREE WALLS (BRICK!)
D: much?
So, for the past couple of days I've had quite and interesting time. It started with the beach outing with a couple of friends. I didn't really expand on it here before when I was planning, because I was afraid my party would be gatecrashed by randoms who stumbled across my blog...
So what happened was...
On Thursday the 15th of January, our journey begin at Epping station, where a small bunch of people met up to travel to MANLY.
Our mode of transport?
TRAIN TO CQ
FERRY TO MANLY WHARF
WALK TO MANLY BEACH
WALK BACK FROM MANLY BEACH
FERRY TO CQ
TRAIN TO TOWNHALL FOR DRINKS
TRAIN TO EPPING
BUS TO CARLO :)
That latter half was just my mode of transport :)
Being the idiot I am, I totally forgot to take photos. D: IT WAS IN MY BAG D: D: D:
Anyway, it was bloody hot during the early afternoon. Kayaking was quite nice (it made me develop Hercules muscles between my neck and shoulder ! D:I also noticed my arms were very tone . haa. ) I shared a double with Kelly, Benny, being the girl he is, shared a kayak with Justin, and the rest had single kayaks. We stopped at Quarantine Beach first and had a little "stop revive survive" and lets-push-winnie-into-the-water break before starting, and and stopping mid ocean to play a game on the kayaks. We lined up all the kayaks and let Justin just run along the tips of the kayaks. He fell into the water twice I think ;D very fun to watch. Then we decided the game wasn't really for the rest of us, so we started paddling back. Halfway through paddling back, I turned aroudn to look for all the single kayakers, and they were like TINY specks of yellow floating on the sea D: THEY WERE SO FAR AWAY!
So the double kayakers waited abit for the specks to become dots and for the dots to become splotches.. before becoming shapes, but we got sort of restless and just kept paddling. The next time I turned around, I saw Topher and Buddha approaching at SUPER FAST SPEED.
So I pushed their kayaks.. and made them go backwards, also giving our kayak abit of a push off :D SABOTAGE.
Very fun.
[/kayaking] I feel like I'm going on about it too much. So much fun.
On the way to the beach, everyone decided to get lunch. Winnie, Cabbage and I got our lunches quick and walked down to the beach before everyone else.
While we were down there, we were sunscreening ourselves etc... everyone else came and we decided to hit the waves..
except the waves decided to hit me..
:(
I was hit by a monstrous wave, sending my glasses flying. Thank goodness I was wearing my old ones :) After I got chucked into the water by Benny I decided I would be safer/better off wearing my old specs incase they fell off my face.
Benny picked me up THREE TIMES to chuck me in the water three times, but only succeeded in that ONCES. The last time he tried it, I apparently head butted his head. I honestly have no recollection. hahha. sucker..
BUT THEN. The storm clouds came rolling in... and we decided to retreat. :)
AND THEN WE MET ALISON AND MICHAEL YOON. THEY WERE SO LATE. SO SO SO SO LATE. HAHA.
Alison wanted to spend an extra 10 mins on the beach, so our group split. The group I went with left early and went to town hall to enjoy a cup of starbucks. My first time. It's very nice, nicer than GJ I have to say :) (btw, it wasnt coffee, I don't enjoy coffee, that stuff haunts me)
After that we hung around the galaxy world opposite and sort of waited.. for nothing much. IT WAS THEN when I got a call from Justin saying he was at Town Hall. When he met up with us, we saw Michael Yoon and Kelvin crossing the road. They wanted to watch Role Models... which was my sign to leave. I don't really like walking into cinemas now. It's too dark. and costs WAY too much. XD
When I left, Topher, Buddha, Alan, Cabbage, decided to leave too, leaving just the three of them to see Role Models.
That sort of concludes the story of our trip to the beach. I'd like to thank Lancy, and her friend Aaron, Topher, Alan, Buddha, Cabbage, Benny, Winnie, Kelly, Justin and Drew for making this outing a brilliant one :) it was lots of fun- but seriously guys, REPLY TO EMAILS D: It's devastating not knowing.!
I have another story to tell but my battery is running out... So i shall continue another day.
:) Not much of hols left guys. Enjoy it!
Read Online ford 3550 backhoe manual rtf
7 years ago
3 counterattacks:
Pfft, just because you're more manly than I am (that's a quip at you, not a statement of me XD kidding!). I kind of wanted to go off and be alone in the ocean. So there, that's why I lagged.
LOL Benny. I never knew he got bagged out so much. Nice with the head butt.
Hey you knew enough without anyone replying to the e-mails. And it was funny, seeing the forwards and replys with only you typing anything. "Guys discussion!" *next e-mail* "Guys I NEED YOU TO REPLY ASAP!"
it wasnt funny D: booking kayaks was difficult. I had to chase everyone up...
I got your email and decided specifically not to reply. I might have told Alan that on the phone.
Post a Comment