Dearest Sherlock Holmes,
I HATE YOU FOR YOUR LACK OF SHXT.
For anyone who says "no shxt, Sherlock" within the next 24 hours I WILL BLOW UP.
Honestly, I hate that phrase SO much, SO, SO, SO, SO MUCH.
Thats how much you bloody drive me up the wall.
Really
Read Online ford 3550 backhoe manual rtf
7 years ago
3 counterattacks:
Sorry, but its like you're just asking me to push that button.. hahaha i wish i had a decent context in which to utter the much hated phrase.. but alas, I do not! Lady luck is by your side ;)
haha joan. i think its out of my system now. my hot shower washed it away. thank goodness. say it as many times you want now. i'm back to being tolerant belle.
what you said cheered me up though :P thankyou for that
not much to say...hi!
Post a Comment