Hi Guys,
Joan, here's the link for the photo in my last blog http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk21/Timea_ft/funny/vicces_funny_003405.jpg
Actually, today it isnt as amusing =/ bleeh
Not much happened today... The only think I can really remember is not quite significant, but I'll tell anyway. Don't feel like doing math hw yet =_=;
Joan, here's the link for the photo in my last blog http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk21/Timea_ft/funny/vicces_funny_003405.jpg
Actually, today it isnt as amusing =/ bleeh
Not much happened today... The only think I can really remember is not quite significant, but I'll tell anyway. Don't feel like doing math hw yet =_=;
SO, it was during cadets, Nicole, Ronny and I were filling in the electronic roll when suddenly she remembers she has my essay. : WHAT? WHY? my essay was supposed to be with Bal. Apparently Shamas took my essay thinking I was in her class, (I'm in her 2u =_= ) and she marked it... :( So Bal didn't get my essay, and I've been hassling her about looking for it a few times last week xD So whoops sorry!
Cadets: fill in electronic roll, attendance and biv, sign off minutes, create a meal plan for annual that the cadets can use as a guideline to what types of food to bring on a 5 day hike..
Seriously, I can't wait until annual.
Dec 11th.
I will be away from this place from 11 - 20th Dec.
And then on the 23rd Dec, I'll be doing a bit of volunteer work + Yumcha with friends BD oh yeahh. Can't wait until exams are over.
There is a C.S reunion next friday. Which is silly. It starts at 10.30 and ends 3.30 (in the city) and my last exam finishes at 2.30. *siigh* I wish my parents enrolled me into chinese school a year later. Then I'd be the same age as everyone else... They can all drink, party, stay up late etc.
That brings me to belonging.
Such a silly topic in the HSC.
: Journeys is so much cooler.
Hmm. This is becoming very disconnected. I'm not thinking properly today. In school, I wrote stuff subconsciously, had lots and lots of spelling errors, and bah.
not thinking properly.
Justin's in a musical WHICH is performing this Thurs, Friday, Sat and Sunday. I'm not allowed to watch because it's before exams : The Wiz in Hornsby somewhere. :( No fair.. I want to go watch. *sigh*
*nggh* @ eco. Stupid case study. I have to spend so much time doing it. Exam on the first day. Good to get it out of the way XD If i flop in eco, then oh well.
EXT JAP TOMORROW ARVO woohoo. and then wednesday = payday = double woohoo.
yeah ok. I should just stop blogging. It's too much "stream of thought"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOPHER (OH! Bosco and I drew a "happy birthday topher" message on the board before maths. AND he liked it so xD huuuuh! I rule"

1 counterattacks:
wow@justin. right before exams, too.
hehe looking forward to gift wrapping and pigging out.
Post a Comment