

Cadet photos can be found in my previous blog entry. I just wanted to make my portion of cyberspace neater.
Today, I went photo surfing on facebook. I went through practically ALL of the past year 12's formal photos. Quite impressive, though I hope our formal will have nice weather.
I haven't been taking many photos recently.
The two photos above = dissection prac in bio! WOOO, so much fun. I love bio. Gooey.
=_=; I should go to bed. I feel tired, but sort of anxious.
Plan for tomorrow:
1. Wake up (lol)
2. Go to work
3. GET A HAIR CUT (too long =___#;)
4. Eat
5. Return home and prepare a dish to take to a friend's house
6. Church social gathering
Number 3 and 6 are worrying me quite abit. I hope my hair doesnt turn out weird. Bleh, since it was worrying me, I decided to look for something online to show my hairdresser as a guide. And then I found this site. I dunno, maybe I'm "out" or whatever you want to call it, I don't really like current trends. Apparently Asians have our own hairstyle category XD Can't find anything online that appeals to me :( Number 6... explanation: I've stopped going to church. I really hate it when my parents make me go to these social events. We've stopped going to church, we (my sister and I, the children) haven't been back to church in over 1 1/2 years.. haven't really kept in close contact with anyone... I dunno, I find it frustrating that my parents don't care if I just spend my whole evening sitting on the couch by myself watching tv... while the others talk. Everyone changes so quickly =___=; and I don't know what they're like anymore. E.g. I facebooked Bryan and I found a pic of Andrew with BLONDE hair. : Andrew, Reb and I used to be tight :( I wish my parents didn't stop driving us to church. It's going to be so awkward tomorrow... *sigh* I can't wait until I'm 21 when I can make decisions about where I go based on whether I want to go or not...
2 counterattacks:
Oh awesome, i never knew you went to church.
Will you be coming to the ISCF Houseparty?
I shall be there, i believe.
Yours sincerely,
Jame's (church) friend
Hallo to you anon mouse,
I'm not allowed to go to ISCF Houseparty cos I'm departing for Vic a few days later- like James should be (I think he's going). Anyway. I did go to church. Quite a while ago. Living Spring :) Heard of it? quite new
Post a Comment