for 10 days i'll be gone.
but watch out, i'll be back. WITH PHOTOS! :D
I'm so scared.
As section leader, I have so much to worry about.
I am so frickin' scared and so worried.
So anxious.
Nervous, frustrated and afraid are all understatements.
I feel so panicked, so useless and SCAREDSHATLESS to the point I want to throw up, and my tummy starts hurting.
I have practiced my drill calling at home for COUNTLESS hours. If I am not perfect at Latchford Barracks, I will be severely crushed. GAAH. So much pressure.
Damn. I hope the kids in my section will be well behaved.
Wish me luck.
I pray that God will be with me all the way :( My parents are quite worried. They heard about minus temperatures.. and sleet.
and snow?
:
I just hope there's Bogong Moss :)
I will miss civilisation dearly.
Gosh, I can feel my half digested food rising up my oesophagus.
leaving on mum's birthday :(
Bye everyone :) Catch up in the hols. Have a good rest of term !!
Read Online ford 3550 backhoe manual rtf
7 years ago
1 counterattacks:
hey belle :)
I know you probably can't read this right now, but I hope you're having fun :)
gluck!
Post a Comment