Thursday, December 4, 2008

translation

我很喜歡回家的時候, 我不要做工課。 但是我要很用功去改變我的學習積習。

=

I like not having to do homework when I get home. But, I have to work hard to change my work ethics/study habits.



Yeah. :)



In English it sounds super ghey. In Chinese it might also sound super gay... but to me, it sounds pretty good.



Downloaded a Chinese word processor yesterday, so decided to chuck some Chinese into my post. Ext English exam in a few hours. Went to bed SO LATE last night/this morning. Doing what? Reading Chocolat. A book I couldn't put down until 4am when I finished it. Apparently the movie is better than the book, I've only seen half of it.

They had strange names, Vianne, Anouk, Roux, Armade, Caro... I mean, the closest one I can relate to, is Caro, and that's because when I was younger, I read Cairo Jim :)

Anyway. I HATE paradigms. I'm scared I'll mind blank in the exam.. forgetting all the points that I'm going to write about. Wish I had a photographic memory. Cos then I'll regurgitate my entire essay.

Uggh I feel sick to the stomach thinking of exams.

After today, two more to go, and then I have to write my 4unit English proposal.

ooh to do list:
- 4u Eng proposal
- buy extra meters of hootchie chord for those cadets who forget to bring it this coming annual
- buy FOOD for annual
- pack bags for annual
- buy water sterilising tablets
- convince someone to come down to parra with me to shop for all these supplies; hopefully dad will say yes.
- BUY BATTERIES for camera hurrhurr (on a side note, I haven't properly taken a photo in quite a while. Well, no, I just haven't uploaded or posted in a while..)
- after annual, I will get back to PLAYING WITH VECTORS. And I'll make tonnes of "asian looking" banners, that have funky reflective-like bits in there :) Looks way cool.

Yes, great changes have occurred. Heard of the Owl and the Pussycat? Did you know the had children? Edward Lear wrote a sequel, but he never finished it. So there are blanks. I like the colour scheme (honestly, I think purple and green make a lovely clash, its contrasts so nicely. Purple and blue is so so. But I love peagreen + purple. )

It's 9.32ish and I feel like I want to go back to bed. Noooooo

5 counterattacks:

Anonymous said...

Hi Belle :D Hahaa once you learn how to make banners, teach me! because i am completely hopeless, even with tuts.
hope your 3u eng exam went well ^^
nice layout btw. & how did the owl and the pussycat have children D:

Anonymous said...

hehe, not to be picky, buh:

我很喜歡回家的時候,不需要做工課

ur other one meant,
i like going home, i dont want to do work.

::D

have fun at biv,

mishmashmosh said...

BD thanks mawson :P I was never taught sentence structures properly and the way I write is way, way canto =.=;

Cat, SURE THING. When I figure out how XD. I have no idea how the owl and the pussycat made babies. according to their chromosomes, thats not supposed to happen... but the owl could have been hmm.. well genetically mutated i guess...

joani said...

i <3 chocolat :) i dont know where my copy has gone :(

also love the owl and the pussycat - they had a great sculpture at SxS one year at tamarama beach!

James said...

That's a lot of stuff to do O_O

 
design by suckmylolly.com