Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gluttony

I'm afraid facebook is right. TT__TT; I can practically hear krissybubbles shatting himself with laughter. OH and yes. I still owe you $5-10. So remind me. Because if you don't... you won't see your money 8)


What else I watched:

LOTS MORE HIMYM

The Bucket List


Which is quite a nice movie. I enjoy action packed movies like.. Bourne.

CELEBRITY OF THE DAY

SAMMUL CHAN

Ha. Sammul. Okay. When I first watched E.U. I thought this guy's character was douchey, (his character was stubborn and retarded), but in the end his persistence won me over. BUT I HATE HIS WIFE. He's cool though. That's all I have to say about him.

E.U Rocks my socks. :D :D :D I URGE ALL YOU CANTONESE SPEAKING FOLK TO STOP WATCHING THIS KDRAMA CRAPPY SOPPY STUFF and watch some triad VS LAW ENFORVERS hardcore, real man cop action.

Freaking awesome

5 counterattacks:

Anonymous said...

Go to sleep loser...
Geeeez, I was awake at that time. And you didn't even bother saying hi...
*sniff sniff*

Mysterious Stranger said...

The hour is later than you think...

Anonymous said...

how can he have a wife!?
he looks like he's 15!

chrisau said...

i thought you paid me already?

stupid glutinous belle. urging people to watch EU and then not giving it to them when they want it. =___=

ps. you have pretty bad taste "ex dee"

mishmashmosh said...

i paid $10, isnt it supposed to be something like $15-20? :P

Anyway, anonymous, I was referring to his character. And no, he doesnt look like he's 15 :O :O:O

@ Jason. Too bad :p you didnt say hi ;D

 
design by suckmylolly.com