Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WHAT THE HELL. ?!

TAIWANESE DRAMA PRODUCERS ARE SUCH FREAAAAAKING COPY CATS.


FEI LUN HAI'S WU ZUN

PLUS JOLIN TSAI


EQUALS TAIWANESE VERSION OF ZETTAI KARESHI (ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND)?!?!?!?!


DOUUUUSHIITEEEEE?

TT__TT; I WILL NOT WATCH IT. [though I have to say, whoever was picking cast members did a good job. Wu Zun does slightly resemble a robot. Sort of :D



ANYPOOS. Watching

I am currently onto the last disc and my mandarin has improved muchly :D This is a stupid drama. Every now and then I have a "wth" reaction because, well, its so.. GAAARRGHH. THey try to be deep but it just looks stupid? =.=; the female lead Cindi Wang is supposed to be klutzy/cute etc, but she's just plain annoying. AS IF ANY GIRLS ARE LIKE THAT. D: D: D:

And her red hair is irritating. HAHA XP

I'm so picky T_T;

Oh, I was checking my blog hits just then. Someone stumbled onto my blog via google after they searched "what does it feel like to be in a coma"

What the..

3 counterattacks:

cat said...

dw belle, some dodgy newspaper released that last year and nothing's been heard since :D
and i never got past the second ep of smiling pasta, i'm guessing it's not really worth watching then?
hope you're enjoying your holidays!

Topher said...

Taiwan is a pretty girly country.

Anonymous said...

Jolin Tsai is pretty
Your google search doesn't seem that weird.

 
design by suckmylolly.com