Hi, just a reply to some of the messages you left in my chatbox. Ty for leaving those because it made me realise how bitchy I sound in my posts. However, "pitiable" is not a word I would use in this case. And "pathetic"? haha. no.
You don't know my sister. Do you even know me? Those who do, know I love her. And because I do, I judge her harshly.
I disagree with "that you didn’t really seem all that TRULY concerned for your sister’s welfare". If you don't know me, fair enough, I don't say it in my posts. But if you're a friend, shame on you. Because everyone knows that's not true. Everyone knows family is always my number 1 priority. Oh and if you're worried about the welfare of my sister, I'd like to say she's totally fine, walking, skipping past my bedroom. There is still a faint green bruise on the outer side of her foot, but it doesn't seem to be bothering her. Crocodile tears.
Nail polish is out of her character. She isn't like this. She's doing this to suck up to her "friends" and such, and when all doesn't go well at school, she comes home crying and who does she come running to? It's not mum or dad.
OH OH. Respect and empathy.
Thanks for bringing this up. Why don't you ask her about that :) I'm built on respect and empathy thanks very much. Except sometimes, because I'm human, my ability to empathise with someone who is provoking me is extremely difficult and perhaps I should learn from you? A person who is equally as rash and judgemental. Yeaaah practice what you preach, or whatever. Try living with her for a week.
And by the way CC, its called rage and sibling rivalry. At first, your comments touched a nerve and I felt slightly offended by what you said. But then I thought, I probably don't know you (I really hope I don't know you), and I found it amusing. Reading everything on the surface, I'm not shallow. But obviously you are. There is definately more to the story than I shared of course.
Bah whatever. Believe what you want. Just don't be so quick to judge. And i'll try not to be quick to anger. CC, you're like my dad. When he came home, he just assumed I had inflicted pain on her intentionally. Well it was an accident. And accidents happen. What shouldn't happen is your dad coming home to accuse you of doing something you didnt do. Because your dad should be someone who is unbiased and will listen to both sides of the story before coming to any conclusion.
@ Topher, a spade and gun would be nice :)
@ materix01 if you're reading this. Apologies for my abruptness and pissed off state. I blame my dad.
yes. i do.
Read Online ford 3550 backhoe manual rtf
7 years ago
4 counterattacks:
Right on, sistah.
I know what it's like to have a younger sister. Younger in that she has the mentality of a friggin' 3 year old. Even mum said so. HO HO HO.
You make my brother sound like an angel. Let me stress, I NEVER thought I would EVER EVER describe him as an angel =)
Come to think of it, I sometimes treat my sister the same way your sister treats you x) Except I'm much more docile.
hey belle!
Heh.. reading your blog helps me understand what my older sister goes through, because I was probably horrible to her when I was younger.
(But she's evil to me so gargh xD)
Good luck with everything - I'm sure your little sister will grow out of it..eventually =)
Wow, I didn't read your blog until now >.<
I had just assumed that you were having a bad day. At first, I was like omg, why is she so pms today, what did I do to her. But then ranting in my blog has really helped me sympathise with pissed off people. I actually thought u were actually pmsing and was kinda snickering at how you said last year that it's hard for other ppl to tell when you have pms. Or was that with someone else? Hmmmmm
Post a Comment