Monday, April 20, 2009

BAH BAH BLACK BEEF

Vanessa's little puppy is the cutest. I didn't want to take any photos because I was afraid I might blind the dog with my camera's double flash.

I don't know whether that's a myth or fact.. There are always these self righteous people that appear on random blogs saying "YOU ARE SO CRUEL TO YOUR DOG, YOU ARE BLINDING BLAH BLAH BLAH". On the other hand, people who take photos of their dogs with the flash on say "It's just as harmful to dogs as it is to humans". And I have no idea who to believe. So I just didn't take any, just incase.

SHE WAS CALLED WILLICUS. ;D Great work Vanessa (tall).

Yeah. Fun times. Was at the computer for most of the time, digging into the past, our infamous internet adventures of a particular friend ;) I shan't say here, it would ruin the surprise. Details later if anyone reminds me. Those who have been following me since year 8 (no one I guess :P) would have an idea of what I may be talking about.

ANYWAY.

EXCITING STUFF. BECAUSE I'M OFF TO THE EASTERSHOW TOMORROW.

This is something we do every year. No matter HOW expensive, HOW rainy and HOW busy we are, we always make time for this :D ACCORDING TO BORBOR, showbag costs will be reduced, so I now feel inclined to buy one (hehe. Jason's theory about women and buying discounted items is correct I'm afraid )

SPEAKING OF BORBOR, HE HAS A BLOG EVERYONE.
CAVERN OF CROUTONS

Please visit, or something.. and witness the cynical man perform his magic.

ANYWAY. MY MOTHER JUST BARGED IN ON ME BLABBERING ABOUT ALL THIS STUFF I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT, so I totally lost my train of thought. FAR OUT.

My dad basically lives in my room during the day now. And my desk is cluttered with apple cores, lolly wrappers, cups, saucers, bowls and lots and lots of cutlery. SHE COMES IN AND SAYS "SKFJSLKDFJ:SLEIJSLEKFJ CUTLERY KJS:DLKFJS:DF SO MUCH STUFF SKFJ:SLK"

Well. I'm sorry. I'm sorry dad comes in here so often this place is a pigsty. I ALREADY CLEARED MY DESK THIS MORNING BEFORE I LEFT, AND IT WAS SPOTLESS. Far out. All the stuff is in a plastic bag anyway. Freaking naggy mothers. T_T;

Since I am in the mood for ranting, my sister stole my mouse. Yes, CC if you're still reading this freaking blog page. I'm going to bitch about my little sister again, because she is a pain. And if I do not release out all the crap on her here, WHO KNOW what I may do to her.

She took my mouse, and left some BALLED MOUSE THAT HAD NO BALL IN IT on my desk. What the truck? She's sitting on the floor with a laptop in her lap.. + mouse? WHAT THE HELL. I've been using that mouse for over 5 years. LKJSDF:LSKDFJ BAH. Yes, It's petty, so whatever, I'm just pissed off.

Why does everyone leave crap on my desk.

At the moment, I see 2 Kopiko wrappers, 2 empty juice cartons, some shredded paper, A TOOTHPICK ?! on my table even though I cleaned it before dinner. =_=;

Speaking o f dinner, I cooked dinner last night. My sister didn't have any. Afterwards she complains about being hungry. WELL NUHHH. So what does she do? She takes my breakfast for the next morning out of the freezer (mantou..) and eats all of it. The next morning I don't find my food. There's not time to fix up anything else, so I go without. What the hell man. She doesn't do anything at home at all. No dishes, no cooking. She just takes what she can and calls it hers. Like my mouse is now "her mouse".

I'm so fed up with her. I'm so fed up with her lies, her manipulation of my parents and her big loud voice.

I hate cleaning up. T_T: I have to clean up after everyone in the house. WHY DID I HAVE TO BECOME SUCH A NEAT FREAK DURING THE HOLIDAYS. kjf;lsdkfjslkd

<./rant>

The more I think about it, the more fired up I get. Icecream really does distract me alot and makes me temporarily forget about my hates etc. Yeah. But there's no ice cream in the fridge. Why? BECAUSE FREAKING KELLY ATE IT ALL. LIKE THE WHOLE FREAKING TUB. THAT WE ONLY BOUGHT ON FREAKING SATURDAY. NO ONE ELSE HAD A SINGLE SPOONFUL. Not only that- but she also finished A WHOLE TRAY OF MANTOU. AND THE WHOLE LITRE OF JUICE. And the whole punnet of strawberries =_=;

Talk about being inconsiderate.

The strawberries were supposed to be for the cake I made for Vanessa's.

I hate how Kelly doesn't ask, she thinks she's entitled to everything.

Freaking Brat.

12 counterattacks:

Topher said...

Haha. You know, my sister is just like that.

Problem is she's 19 turning 20. What the fraggle rock.

Anyway, see you at the Heaster Show.

Mini said...

"I was afraid I might blind the dog with my camera's double flash" -- Why not use no-flash mode?

And sorry about MSN, I didn't mean it that way and I actually went away and that was an autoresponse. =\

mawson . said...

ur sis eats so much. =O

she might grow obese.

Anonymous said...

Your sister seems to eat alot for such a little person.

Did I tell you that you must be near perfect to survive with your sis? You know she will mature up once she is forced to move out of the house. When she has to do everything herself, and pay for everything herself too. When there are no more mouses to steal or icecream to plunder.

quentinn said...

If she becomes fat, she could go on the biggest loser! I watch it as often as I can. It's really motivating.

It's like 'omg, I lost so much weight! I can do whatever I want in the future!! Nothing's going to hold me back. I am the new [insert name here]!'

Seriously, it's SO motivating T___T

Btw, slap her =)

alanine said...

Hay sup Belinda. Ain't frozen mantou as you call it as solid as rock, as are anything frozen? Which means that you could stop your sis while the microwave or wotever is still going.

Have fun at the Easter show. Last time was year 7, the time before was something like 1997 lolololol.

Gut bye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Haha :D galore

mawson . said...

rofl. i wasnt gonna comment twice, but the word verificaiton was KILLO and i couldnt resist. :)

@quentin. i watch the BL as i EAT. =_= luckily theyre all not-so-flabby now so its less disturbing.

diti said...

Woah. She actually sounds worse than I am to my sister.

Have you tried yelling at her really really scarily? Because my sister always did that to me and in hindsight, I think it worked.

Hmm about the food... what if you like.. sticky note food that's yours? I have to do that at my house or my sister eats stuff for class parties x) bright orange sticky notes going 'DON'T EAT. FOR SCHOOL' on it. It was the only way my sister wouldn't conveniently forget I told her not to eat it.

good luck :)

mishmashmosh said...

She eats the stuff that is MINE on purpose. T_T;

D: D:

Bosco said...

If I were you I'd just poison a piece of cake or something to that effect.

Teach her a lesson

Shaunathan said...

Laxatives or Ipicap in cookies is always nice.

Plus she can lose weight in the process :)

Topher said...

Shaunathan, I presume you mean "ipecac", if of course you mean the extract of the ipecacuanha plant that makes you throw up.

 
design by suckmylolly.com