Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Crocodile tears

Hi all,

If you don't see me anytime these holidays even though I've promised I can come, you can assume that I am grounded/dead. As today, one of the most horrible things happened and I'd like MY VERSION of events to be revealed, because it NEVER IS and my DAD NEVER LISTENS TO ME.

STORY GOES...
On saturday or something, my mum bought a shirt with my sister. It's stripey- blue and black and Kelly assumes its hers (because apparently everything that touches her hand belongs to her). Yeah. This arvo when my sister shut herself in her bedroom, I was collecting clothes from outside and I asked my mum whose shirt it was. She didn't say anything and just took it, and before she left the house, I saw her wearing it. XD Mum told me to be quiet about it and not tell my sister. 8-)


A couple of hours later, my sister barges into my room and flings open my wardrobe doors. SHE PULLS EVERYTHING OUT ONTO THE FLOOR and tells me to switch off the modem. I SAY NO because I'm currently downloading something and its freaking eighty something percent done. So I ask her what's up.
K: I need to ask mum something
(she needed to use the home phone and for some strange reason, it says "line in use" whenever the internet modem is on)
HA. I knew she was going to ask about the blue stripey shirt missing from my nicely folded pile of clean clothes I gave her.

So being the badmouth teen she is, she swore at me and such. Bah. I couldn't really tolerate her anymore. So I took out the straw in my vitasoy drink (wai tah laiy) and impaled her with it.

joking :) hmm. I don't know how I can still retain a sense of humour with her bawling in the other room right now. :

Haha, so after she pulled out all the contents of my wardrobe, she proceeded to make a beeline for the modem switch D: which I dived infront of to protect. By now she's standing right infront of the door, so I slam the door in her face and tell her to

GET LOST SEI FEI MOOY (dead fat pig, her nickname from when she was a kid)

Anyway. Being the persistent little pest she is, she pushed open the door knocking me over the damned printer and attempted to kick me in the face. D: So I kicked the door shut, but her foot was in the way.

So her ankle got caught in the door.

Then I pushed it out of the way and slammed the door. I'm so sick of her.

The the guilt started to bite me when I heard her bawling right outside. She was clutching her ankle crying and screaming profanity. Apologies to everyone living on my street who heard "FUCKEEEEN BITTTTTCCHHHHH" echo, bouncing off your nice driveways and letter boxes...

Yeah. I don't want to apologise because honestly, I just slammed the door. I didn't see her foot and that's her problem because she was the one trying to blind me with her fat foot.

FREAKING INBUILT GUILT ALARM WENT OFF ANYWAY... So I ran to the kitchen for an icepack and went to the bathroom to prepare a towel, so I don't freaking let her foot die from frostbite.

When I pried her fingers out of the way, I saw a small green bruise and 2 scratches (no blood) on her ankle

WTFFFF.


I hate being her sister.

WTH she's so good to her friends always being used. She's so pathetic.

4 counterattacks:

chrisau said...

"So I took out the straw in my vitasoy drink (wai tah laiy) and impaled her with it."

YES GOOD WORK....aw what? =__= =P

you're a good sister, at least you cared enough to help her when she was "hurt".

HAHA go buy another blue stripey shirt and then you and your mum can taunt her ;) i can imagine you and your mum prancing around wearing blue stripey shirts whilst she's bawling away =P

good luck with her.

Bosco said...

IF I were you I'd slap that bitch down!

Sorry, that's just my sadistic side coming out and apologies in advance if she ever reads this.

But in the end YOU DID THE RIGHT THING! *fumbs up*

Topher said...

You can borrow my gun and shovel. Not suggesting anything. Just letting you know.

Unknown said...

I thought you really did impale her with the straw :(

That's okay :) I used to get in trouble with my dad like you do now. But then my brother lied a bit too much and lost almost all the trust of both my parents :P and he can't drive either so he relies on us to take him places ;)

BRUISE HER BRUISE HER. Like I do with my brother. Little kids don't understand respect yet :D

 
design by suckmylolly.com