Righteo. So I got up late again today. GRAAAGHHH Meaning I have to jog in the evening. It's really cold around evening now. The sky is dark before six and the wind is so chilly. Winter sucks.
Anyway. Since I got up, I've been doing some research for my economics assessment task. We have 10 subheadings we have to use, but we're only allowed 250 words for each section. O_O; I've been reading stuff online and in textbooks and these sections go on for paaaages. But I guess I have to dig deep and find only the relevant stuff.
I find it hard to understand economics. Commerce was easy, but eco is so tedious. I guess it's a bit like maths. You're at Step A, but you can't skip immediately to Step H (even though IS EXTREMELY OBVIOUS). You have to describe in detail what steps you take from A to H. TT___TT;; It takes me ages to absorb one sentence in the textbook. I spent 20 minutes going through 2 pages.
Digressing abit. Our head teacher orders a new batch of books every year.. I think it's a waste of money because the stuff in the books are practically the same, only minor statistics have changed. I wish we could highlight bits of texts in the book... I study better with colour ;D
School tomorrow- I think I have morning class *dread*. I also have 4u tomorrow. Oh man. OH BEFORE I FORGET
ITS WEEK B TOMORROW. I swear I got a note from Connors saying we have and extra week this term so we're starting with WEEK B. Don't forget.
Tuesday: first day of school. ASSEMBLY- BLAZERS EVERYONE
Wednesday: ONLY TWO PERIODS :D woop
Thursday: ATHLETICS CARNIVAL
Friday: Staff Development Day
Friday is Wolverine + Teppanyaki day. I asked my dad if I was allowed to go do both, and our conversation went like this... (dw, this isn't a rant.. :D It's funny. Well I found it funny anyway)
B: HEY DAD!
D: "meh see aahh" What's up?
B: On Friday I won't be at school..
D: O_O WHy?
B: It's SDD
Kelly: WHAT?! We have to go to school on Friday
B: Yeah I know. That's because we start school a day before you :P (btw things are okay between my sister and I. After I transferred a couple of movies + How I met your mother onto her external hdd) Friends are going to watch Wolverine and go Teppanyaki on Friday. Can I go?
D: WOLVERINE? Hugh jackman?
B: yeah
D: I already have that on the computer (LOL)
B: LOL
D: Teppanyaki? Expensive ?
B: yeaaaahhh *shifty*
D: You do realise Friday is my day off
B: D: REALLY
D: can I come?
=_=; So I don't know if he's joking or not.. and I've been a bit scared to approach him about this again.
Dootdidoot. Some pictures I cbb posting up in my previous posts.
Read Online ford 3550 backhoe manual rtf
7 years ago
2 counterattacks:
Assembly???? Oh well I have no frees tommorrow morning (yes I spelt it wrong).
Btw do you have nihongo tomorrow? XD
Ah crap
Morning class first day back. Just my luck...
Oh and Kuroshitsuji ftw ^^
Post a Comment