Pretty photo.
Anyway. I'd like to tell you all that your favourite little sick child will probably be fit for school tomorrow (finally D: ) It's really boring at home D: I finally got to breath some fresh air today. Dad took me to Edward's for lunch and *druel bahahajason* I haven't had something that tastes so strong in quite a few days.
You see, in my family, if you're sick, you have to stick by a NO chocolate, no sweets, no soy, no fried, no baked diet. D: So I've been having oats for breakfast (WIHT N O SUGAR OR HONEY :( ) and congee for lunch and dinner + some of that awesome preserved stuff in jars.
LIke gherkins (omg I love this stuff), Mustard leaves in olive oil - my goodness, I cannot stress enough how addicted to this I am, and strange weird radish in brine. Oh and the occassional steak. :) (a steak a day :D)
But finally I had a stirfry fat pho with beef today :D *gorn chao nguw hor* (or dried stirfried beef fatricenoodle) *-* so oily- but so yummy.
ANYWAY. My nose was clogging up like crazy so my dad's like O_O I'll buy a packet of tissues for you from the newsagent. but she didn't have any, so she gave us her tissue box. :( And I finished that on the way to the car. MY HEAD DOESN'T STOP PRODUCING SNOT. ITS SO GROTTY D:
I'm good at sneezing & coughing into tissues now.. So my dad said he'll probably let me go to school.
Problem is: ESSAY DUE. And I haven't got one. =.= I've been sleeping alot these days. D: D:
8-) and watching alot of the 3 on 3 games on AzafatTV
OH MAIN REASON FOR MY POST:
Here's a proposition:
Who wants to be a volunteer with me and help out @ the Sydney Running Festival? It's in September. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SITE. I really want to go and have a fun weekend out giving water to sweaty people. Sounds like fun. :D
LETS VOLUNTEER. LETS VOLUNTEER! (unless we have some sort of weird exam in September D: D: D: LETS GO LETS GO :D
Lastly, THANK YOU CAT for getting me bio sheets. I don't know whether to be happy, or to cry really... There are so many sheets. *gulp*
boohoo. x-x
SEE. YOU. ALL. SOON (hopefully cos I haven't had classes in a WEEK)

10 counterattacks:
Volunteering sounds fun.
donate some blard :D
what terribly good timing - think HSC music performances finish 19/9.
might be able to make it.
Volunteering sounds interesting. Might be able to make it.
HAHA gorn chow nguw hor. Love it. Though, being picky, shouldn't it be ngau, as in Ngau Tau Kok (place in HK). HAHA
Btw, like the nugget job Mr. Au?? XDD
Grrrrrrrr
Just for that, I won;t volunteer.
Just joking XD
I wanna volunteer but I don't wanna do it by myself. Find me a guy friend to volunteer with me.
word verification was rexis =P
I'd rather run in this event myself:
http://www.sydneyrunningfestival.com.au/default.asp?PageID=3230
Helping out at the drinking stations sounds good. If there are no exams etc around.
ooh, it's on the day right after my German speaking exam x)
Ooo volunteering sounds fun.
I had gorn chow nguw hor today as well. With chilli. Everything with chilli.
Get better soon Belle.
it's right after your birthday!
i thunks..
i used to think there was sup chow nguw hor as well xD
oh yes. so. i'm most likely in =)
Post a Comment