AMBERT'S BLOG!HUZZAH FREE ROAD SIDE ASSIST ARRIVED IN ZEE MAIL
For all those who are interested in my tedious daily life (most of you are part of that. so I assume you're interested), I've uploaded about 3 albums of photos onto facebook.
I've been quite active on facebook recently. :( not a good thing. ANYWAY. @ MICHAEL & MILO (and peter. but i doubt he comes here) I CAN FINALLY PUT A NAME TO THAT RANDOM GUY'S FACE. THE EY DUDE. Turns out he knows alot of Ruse08ers. :O
All the updates.
Anywhos. I was checking gmail and got another email from Easyway.
They always make me lol.
NO ONE'S CHANGED THE MACROS D:
I'm still called "first names" *sigh* Isn't there some big marketing dude who takes care of all this.. or at least an editor or someone who makes sure that gay stuff like this doesn't happen..
: wth. Why would you have $1,299 to see some random foreign guy who speaks nasty mandarin. He's not exceptionally good looking either (no manly features *shakes head*) FREAKING > $1k. That's nuts.
They made a banner for it : *sigh*

Ooops forgot to rotate. Lancy looks scary with a knife. She's smiling
CAAAAKE
oh yum
HANDING IT OUT YUUUUM
Dan ;D ♥ the beanie!
The really crowded game
Back to the game where I had front row seats.
No game. Juniors just like having fun. Lol the girls were like "she's taking a photo of us" D: and they ran away. But not before I snapped it :D This might go into the prefect presentation? No idea.
Shooooooooot
When I look at Michael's face in this photo, it reminds me of his photos from like years ago. Like, really kiddish etc :)
Aryan said that Peter was hovering in this pic. If you look closely, his feet arent touching the ground.
I thought they were cute. Just sitting there like kids and everyone else was just walking past them. IT WAS SUCH A COOL MOMENT and I wanted to capture it, but the moment I pressed "snaaaaap", Janette leaned out of the photo :( and it was just Jero looking lonely. So I had to use this photo instead. :( Blurry .
I've been quite active on facebook recently. :( not a good thing. ANYWAY. @ MICHAEL & MILO (and peter. but i doubt he comes here) I CAN FINALLY PUT A NAME TO THAT RANDOM GUY'S FACE. THE EY DUDE. Turns out he knows alot of Ruse08ers. :O
All the updates.Anywhos. I was checking gmail and got another email from Easyway.
They always make me lol.
NO ONE'S CHANGED THE MACROS D:I'm still called "first names" *sigh* Isn't there some big marketing dude who takes care of all this.. or at least an editor or someone who makes sure that gay stuff like this doesn't happen..
: wth. Why would you have $1,299 to see some random foreign guy who speaks nasty mandarin. He's not exceptionally good looking either (no manly features *shakes head*) FREAKING > $1k. That's nuts.
They made a banner for it : *sigh*First of all, HI JOSEPH, if you're reading this. I realised I'd forgotten to say hi properly today and it's been a while since we met last. :D This photo was taken on Shaun's laptop (colour looks funny. My face looks funny too) ty Shaun for giving me the change to miniblog.
When I arrived at the library I didn't have to PHYSICALLY look around to see them. I COULD HEAR SHAUN, and CHRIS laughing. ==; You guys are LOUD and obnoxious like asians at a library
:]
Anyway. Borrowed an adaption of Alice in Wonderland. Hopefully it will be a good read. I flicked through a couple of pages and noticed there are two columns down each page. It's kind of like our Shakespeare texts with the keywords/glossary etc stuff on one side and the thee,thy,thoust,comehither languagey stuff on the other side. Funfun.
MOVING ON TO OTHER STUFF THAT HAPPENED TODAY
I lugged a cake to school today (after driving for ages with it in the boot yday evening)
Tasted so yummy
OKAY. SO 3 on 3
Wanted some photos of 3 on 3, but the interesting game was really crowded and I really didn't want to mingle with some of the really aggro yr 11 guys. So I watched this game.
Dootdidoot. If you are called Janette and respond to "Janet" please click the little X at the top right corner of the screen (unless you're the user of a pesty MAC). Hehee.
..
Anyway. Janet you're breaking the school rules BY WEARING A BLUE SCARF (it's not even a scarf ;D- but its very nice :O). What a rebel :)
BTW THAT GIRL'S LEG, IS IT JUST ME OR IS IT BULGING?!
Melovesitsomuch, I order it everytime I go to Edward's. :D
Great. I came to edit the post, but I forgot what I was going to say. =.=
HAPPY ASTRONAUT DAY TOMORROW EVERYONE :D
OKAY I CAME BACK AGAIN COS I REMEMBER.
I've been pinching and punching everyone today because it's the first day of the month. People's reactions were hilarious.
They ranged from "oww" .. "what the hell belle" (btw I love hearing that. Rhyme is like music to my ears).. to Carol's dramatic "NOOOOOOOO" to which Sharon can relate with. She loves it.
Oh, english is so fun. Pinching and punching people is so funny. :D
I think most of the guys were scared ;D
They turned around REALLY quickly and were like D: D: D: with huge frightened looks on their faces. (yo uknow who you are)

9 counterattacks:
Hi other Joseph. :P
So many people called Joseph. On the train all I heard was "Joseph blah blah sucks blah blah" because apparently there's a tutor at Matrix called Joseph.
Woah, it does look like Petey is hovering XD
Wow, your desk is messy. I thought I was messy. Evidently not :L
Hi Josephs and Jonald.
My desk is messy, however all you see are cables, a bandaid, perfume samples .(i keep in my wallet to stop it from smelling like money lol) a remote control, a pencil i was using for math, a pen for math, scissors, and a sticky note pad.
THAT'S IT. That's clean btw.
Hi belleee !
Long time no comment since ive been capped but i have patiently loaded up your blog everyday :)
That girl's leg is seriously scary man D: It`s like RIPPLINGG !
and i like my scarf very much thanks (:
this morning i saw jenns and connors together, I full ripped it off so i wouldnt get busted kekeke
Anyway I knew you`d put the photo up you silly girl xP
ping
teehee. I'm feel flattered hehe
Heh, not as rippley as Sharon.
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7165/img0180sg7.jpg
(from Summer Grade Sport thread, pg8)
i loled
=O
That girl's leg is so muscled.
And stop being biased against jay Chou. They most expensive tickets are actually only $400ish. Those are packages which include like a bunch of other stuff such as plane tickets and hotel accommodation.
Haha I thought they might have been Sharon's legs casually flexing.
Wow Peter has super powers :o
Post a Comment