Hi Everyone.
I know I've posted alot of random stuff today, but the most important piece of info from me- posted below.

YEP. It's the last Friday of June every year. Red nose day is held every year to fundraise for Sids and Kids, which is an organisation supporting those families who have experienced the sudden death of an infant- SIDS. Mainly for research, education, national awareness etc.
If no one's selling at school or something, you'll find the merchandise at Woolies or Coles.
Red Noses- $2
Bracelets- $3
Daisy Highlighters- $4
Lip Balm Nose- $4
Label Pins- $5
Novelty Pens- $5
Corporate Pens- $5
Car Nose Magnets- $5
Plush toys - $6
Good luck with exams!
4 counterattacks:
I've already got a bunch of bears over the years for that.
I haven't actually gotten a red nose in ages. They were uncomfortable.
And did you mean lapel pins?
I shall now start typing my word verification words in every comment. This was wedgeo
If there are lapel pins then I shall get one.
btw three poo-nit was quite homo.
heyy belle!
you were sick again today, right? hope you get better soon ><"
BC! Get over this illness already :(
Is it a cold or flu or something else?
Post a Comment