Sunday, June 21, 2009

WANTED!

A LIFE THANKS!



In the periods where I am not studying, I log into Happy Farm and play for a little while.

And I AM COMING FIRST.

That is all I have to say today.

Digressing, since it is exam season, some bad ass spots have popped up everywhere. Well, not really, but one on the edge of my lip (WHAT THE HECK) and one one my elbow O.O

I have a pimple on my elbow.

ewww

4 counterattacks:

Mysterious Stranger said...

Yay first comment xD.

Don't get too stressed. If it gets too much, be sure to check out the clip on my blog lolololol. Sorry sometimes I am so stupid :P.

BIOLOGY TOMMORROW!!

btw my word confirm thing was bioll.

Darth Gaylord said...

What.

Cheryl said...

haha.. at least ur elbow one isn't exactli visible to evry1 else.. i've had a huge outbreak around my nose.. and i always have an urge to pop them >.<

Anonymous said...

Kevumba had a pimple on his elbow too. Except it disappeared in 24 hours.

I get pimples everywhere no matter what I do and what time it is so meh....

 
design by suckmylolly.com