HELLO Everyone. Back to normal broadcasting. Self Indulgence as Mayers likes to call it :D
So.
After 2 courses of antibiotics (@ Diti, not sure if I ever told you I was on Amoxylin) my lymph infection has gone away. I no longer have a swollen neck.
However since the swelling went down, I've had a really itchy throat, clogged up nose and a really chesty cough.
After going to the doctor > 5 times in the past 2 weeks, my dad decided it was time to make the call.
To my grandfather.
Those of you who know me, know I only ever take western medicine.
Chinese medicine is the foulest thing one could ever taste. I probably haven't had chinese medicine since I was a kid. I hate it. It's so disgusting. I'm not sure if it is effective.
Currently, my sister and I are both sick at home. =.= I hate being sick.
Such a depressing topic,
DIGRESSING...
Some advertising for fun. SRC dance is coming up this Wednesday night. Rock by Santa's Rave Cave for some funkedelic action.
Ha. Funkedelic action.
They should be selling tickets during recess/lunches at the flagpoles or you can buy the ticket at the door.
It shall be fun. Our last one guys, why not make it a good one? Practically all the year 12s came last year. Great photo opportunity.
Back to health, my cousin just called and said he's sick too ! GeezLouise, I really don't like this cold season.
To everyone who's unwell, get well soon!
Read Online ford 3550 backhoe manual rtf
7 years ago
4 counterattacks:
Get well soon Belle
English 3U speeches were standard... Nothing unusual...
So you're back on the horse.
Get well soon.
From memory, I think you said there was something that happened with Amoxyl? Or maybe I just confused it in my head =\
Anyway.. hope you get better soon. Definitely before trials ><"
Post a Comment