IT WAS FUN TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN.
:)
And it was fun to watch the last 3 on 3 games. Bahaha I really love AzafatTV. :) Hilarious I spent my sick days watching 3 on 3 through youtube when I was awake. Suprisingly fun to watch, seeing as I fall asleep whenever basketball is on ONE HD.
***
[edit: it starts going all over the place from here. ==; I didn't realise it until I read it again, but it's here to act as a TO-DO list for me =_________=;]
PHOTOGRAPHIC GALLERY OF WHAT I WILL BUY/OWN WHEN I AM IN or BY THE TIME I GET INTO UNI [like one of those "hmm i like these things" blogs that janet writes sometimes]
The necklace from stairway to heaven. Afaik, it's on Amazon or something, so this will be possible when I am finally allowed a paypal account (I am half dreading that though D: Encourages impulse spending D: )
It's actually 2 pendants. You can open up the bigger ring and the smaller pendant will fall out :)
FUNKY FLOWER TOYS. Yes. The one I have right now is looking lonely :( So it needs a friend.
Red Ramekins. Ages ago I blogged about ramekins, but I don't remember why. These are funky :) I'd bake lots of molten lava cakes with these. :D:DNEXT: Jero's talked about this before in his blog. It seems like everyone really really really wants a polaroid camera.. :( Yet the high demand for the good doesn't seem to increase production and bring down prices :(
The next is purely wanted for podcasts & stuff. I LIKE IT SMALL, and it's red. :)
who will live in my bedroom. I've asked my mum heaps of times and each time she says " yeah why not " but I still haven't got a fish or a bowl :( Must get one after HSC by myself if she won't come with me. I want a fantail :) And a nice globular bowl.
*-* Anyone who's been around me for long enough these past couple of days (not you lot I'm afraid) will know I've been talking about dslrs non stop. So much that it's been drummed into my dad's head and me might actually get it O_OBlaaarrgh. I'm getting worse. Sickness wise. I've started coughing.






9 counterattacks:
Stephen CHAU!!!! or Chow or however he spells it these days.
For example Fight back to school 1 or 2 (3 isn't that good), or forbidden city cop. All pretty good.
See you on Montag
You want lots of stuff. I too want lots of stuff.
Stuff is good. Good is stuff.
HAHA. The Goong doll xD The girl pretended it was the prince, right? It's been so long that I can't really remember.
:O I WANT THE GOONG DOLL!!!!!! haha.. i still remember the girl playing with it in the drama.. so cute =)
Hey, you got your Last.FM again. :)
Polaroids: The production isn't increasing because it's at 0. :P
Your camera expectations are quite low. I have my eyes set on really expensive cameras that will take me forever to earn. Oh well, when I get a job at easy way and I'm bored, I'll know what I'm working for.
I don't like polariod cameras that much. Even taking pictures is expensive.
Apparently they don't make the film for Polaroid cameras anymore.
@ Materix01: yes it's low because I HAVE TO USE MONEY TO BUY OTHER THINGS TOO. D:
I AM NOT MADE OF MONEY. If I could afford it, I would spend so much moar. :(
GIMME MONEY!@
I've seen Fight back to school 1 and it's quite funny :P
Sy tells me she bought the flower at Toys R Us so maybe have a look there ;D
Post a Comment