Saturday, February 7, 2009

crazy sat morning

:O WHY DIDNT THIS POST YDAY MORNING:
stupid net malfunction

Well. Didn't go to bed until late this morning because I was doing I shouldn't have bothered with. Glad I finished counting the week's worth of Valentines Merchandise tickets :) It's all really neatly typed up in Excel.



Anyway. Got woken up at 5.30 this morning to be driven to Bonnyrigg to babysit my nieces + newphews (jacinta & co) while their parents went to work/overseas.



HECTIC MORNING. BREAKFAST.

Haa.



That's a meal I hadn't shared with them before. It was crazy. It's so hard to get little kids to eat. I remember when I was a kid, my parents got frustrated everyday during dinner because I would eat very little. I only started to eat huge amounts at the end of primary school.. and by high school, I got my big-eater reputation. I think I remember the time people were really shocked at the amount I ate.



Long long ago, at the end of yr 7, I was at Sam's house with the girls, and Sam's parents had ordered a couple of pizzas for us. I just took one (hawaiian ;) and sat infront of the tv.. and ate and ate... About 15 mins later I realised that all the hawaiian disappeared.. Asked around if there was more hawaiian and people pointed out that they hadn't had hawaiian yet. :



Eugh. I can't tell a story. I can't think properly. My brain is clogged up.

Long story short: I ate the whole pizza. :)

2 counterattacks:

James said...

The solution to getting little kids to eat is starving them for a bit XD
Your storytelling skills are fine.

Anonymous said...

@James: Thats horrible...
@Belle: Poor Belle >.<"

 
design by suckmylolly.com