Sunday, February 8, 2009

wth. i blogged twice yesterday?

hmm. i just went to check my posts and I noticed that I had two drafts ! Last night when I was typing up this post, my dad rudely turned off the modem and told me to go to bed. >=( So yeaah. Didn't get to publish this.. or finish my msn convos. =-=;

I feel like I'm fbing more this year than ever before. I'm doing alot of stuff not related to study... D:

Anyway. nothing more to report for today. D: school tomorrow.

Yesterday's blog below:

CLICK ME TO SEE DOUBLEHEADED FISH



Amazing. And also bloody retarded. Evolution or Deformity? D:



No. What am I thinking... can't be evolution. They die after 45 hrs.





ANYWAAYSS.



Woke this morning and couldnt open my eyes. Even an hour after I woke, I had difficulty opening my eyes. YES swollen eyelids. Guess who had a sad dream last night?



:( I dreamt I died.



Haa yeah. In my dream there was no heaven. I wasn't a ghost. NO MORE EXISTENCE. D: It was quite terrible.



My eyelids still don't feel normal. Hope I don't have a recurring dream tonight.

1 counterattacks:

James said...

Nothing wrong with doing stuff other than study. Just make sure you DO study =)

That's a bad dream...hope it doesn't continue.

 
design by suckmylolly.com