thats so me 8-) I dance pretty ...damn funny :) According to Dayae, Becky, Michelle, Jen and Alice, the combined efforts of Bosco and I (our attempt to dance) was very amusing and provided at least an hours worth of hilarious entertainment.
Yeah. So I've been a dork for the past 3 hours dancing away in my bedroom. Practising so I can actually look good without making anyone laugh on FRIDAY the 13th of JANUARY. COME IF YOU CAN and watch :)
so funny
Anyway. had a long day today.
MORNING CLASS.
class
FREE: selling merc.
RECESS: singing rehearsal
lUNCH: pref meeting
AFTER SCHOOL: cadets
AFTER CADETS: 30 min talk with the officers
D:
When I finally got home, it was almost time for simpsons to start.
=_=;
anyway. discovered i had INK in MSN! hehe. So I am currently ink battling with Topher. Which is very fun. LOL i am so bad at drawing with a mouse =_=;
BELLE:
VERSE TOPHER:
D: He's so good at drawing with a mouse :O DAMN YOU.
But seriously, so much fun :D
2 counterattacks:
You JUST discovered you had ink?
SLOW! XD
drawing with a mouse is hard...T_T
You should have posted the gun instead haha. My demented pikachu turned out a bit too un-demented. Hence Ash's "Oh shit!"
Post a Comment