so i was studying earlier today. and i thought "HOLY CRAP. I LOST MY PENS" as I only took out two pens from my pencil case and both were missing from the table. My sister pops in and says "WTH BELLE. You're nuts". Yeeahh, the green pen then falls off my ear. WHY IS MY EAR SO INSENSITIVE. D: I totally forgot i shoved my pens above my ears ;D censored my face again because.. well no one really wants to see that anyway :)
Jung Ideal vs. Real Test
|
personality tests by similarminds.com
WELL. I WATCHED AMERICAN PIE TODAY. I'm never going to watch that again. Seeing a guy sex an applepie is just not my thing.
GAARGGH HOMEWORK. :(
TO THE ONE I LOVE SO MUCH;
I'm so glad I've got you back. I can finally youtube again. The week you were missing from my life, a part of me was cruelly ripped away. But now we are united once again, and I AM FEELING TOTALLY STRESSED BECAUSE I HAVEN'T STARTED MY HOMEWORK YET.
we have a love hate relationship
3 counterattacks:
._.
Who wouldn't want to look at your face?
And there's nothing wrong with forgetting about it. After a while...it feels like it's meant to be there.
Never watched a full American Pie movie. Why were you watching it with so much homework!?
Good to have you back =)
watched american pie at school
American Pie...
Whats sexing the pie???
Lol, never watched the movie but I think I've watched like 10mins of it. I see ads on tv quite often I think...
Your relationship with your internet is funny. My iPod is my love but she survives feeds electricity and dresses in apps(mostly games) that are funded by the internet
Post a Comment