Sunday, February 1, 2009

ngaaaaaawww

The weekend went by too quickly.


D: D:


I GOT A HAIRCUT. But the fringe looks disgusting, so I guess I'll hack away at it myself.

Astonishing fact for the day: The day before CNY, the cny sweets cost $3. Today, I saw at tonyon it was $1.80

O_O


BIG RIP, YES?


I got onto the comp to find someone to teach me math.. but the first thing I did was read a blog and watch a video someone posted there.

Felt immense stress today when I was trying to do my math/bio. I just couldnt concentrate, and my dad was being a pain by watching a movie right next to me on his laptop... and my sister just barged in every few minutes just for the fun of it.

Tuesday arvos. LIBRARY. I'm not coming home until the library closes. Oh make that every afternoon that I'm free. D: I'm so bugged by the fact that I planned the perfect Friday arvo chill session.. and I forgot I'm not free on Fridays. D: D: D: This is terrible.


I HAVE READ SO MUCH GOTHIC STUFF MY HEAD IS EXPLOSMING WITH GOTHICNESS I COULD BUILD A CASTLE WTIH CARDS AND MAKE IT LOOK GOTHIC.

Damn its school again :( I find I stress over small things... Like neighbours talking loudly (not mawson.. :P) I SWEAR, THEY WERE BLOODY TALKING ON THE FRONT LAWN... OUTSIDE MY ROOM WINDOW. AND MY DESK IS RIGHT AT THE WINDOW! ! ! *steams blows out of ears* GO TALK INSIDE YOUR HOUSE.


grrr.I feel bi-polar T_T:

oh and happy birthday swami. Hope you have a good one ! I couldn't find a nice sarong. So I'll give you some sort of card that says "COME BACK IN TWO WEEKS" and you'll have some kind DIY sarong that i made :) IT HAS TO BE PURPLE :) AND MANLY..

Oh geez. i do sound bi-polar

3 counterattacks:

James said...

Agreed with the weekend going too quickly. I should've done more, but ahh wells.
I know someone who can teach you math. Message me if you're interested. Don't worry, he's good.
Stop it with the Gothic, you'll end up screwing with your head.
Loud neighbours are annoying.

Anonymous said...

I think my weekend went quickly because I didn't do as much work as expected.

Anonymous said...

I want lollies ^^

 
design by suckmylolly.com