
1. Go overseas if I can. America, Canada + Asia are the main places I want to visit. I never really wanted to go to America when I was a kid, but I guess since my cousin lives near Seattle now, I guess I want to visit. Plus I was photosurfing on fb, one of my friends are in Seattle atm, and it's so beautiful. D: I love it. I also really really really like straight streets.. and when I was googlemapping earlier on, i found this *pic above*. WTH MAN. The streets are so straight and so long. I LOVE IT. It's like Canberra but un-hole-ish.
2. Picnic at Observatory Hill with friends
3. Go karoke lots
4. If I don't go o/s I want to go interstate or somewhere far away with friends for about a week (before I get sick of them xD)
5. Beach at least 5 time's if I don't go overseas
6. Try partying/ clubbing- some say its fun.. I'm not sure if it's my thing
7. Try a mojito. :D
8. Bring a frame to the beach, set up the camera, use the frame as a prop, stand in it and TAKE! yay. can't find an image like this online :(

9. taste test people's cooking skillz *winkwink*
10. meet up with my wonderful 6W buddies whom i have not seen for too long :)
11. GET A JOB. Man, I can't believe that after March, I will be unemployed. I've been employed for the majority of my high school life ! D:
12. take lots of photos with my lovely Ruse kiddos.
13. Redecorate my room
14. Learn more songs on guitar
15. RESTRING MY GUITAR, or get a proper acoustic one :D
5 counterattacks:
Sounds like a plan =)
Hope all goes well.
Number 4 will probably be likely for me =o but so many are having plans to go overseas
i'm a lovely Ruse kiddo right? ;D
btw I also have bronze guitar strings that I won't be using anytime soon.
so you want them?
naww its okay clay :) you keep 'em. PLAY GUITAR MORE!
Post a Comment