Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SEE THAT SPOT?

Today, during volleyball, I lunged to dig the ball back & I succeeded. Consequently, I made little squeaky skidding noises from my ankle sliding on the floorboard.

Crazily enough, it wasn't on the bone and it's so small.

PICTURES; (I feel the need to show and tell)
slightly above my ankle. painful as. D:

a few minutes later, you can see a blister bubble forming D:
That aside, today was a rather plain one, but perhaps it was just me.
Due to my lack of rest/sleep, I kept drifting into microsleeps (I believe I had one leading up to a spike... the ball hit me in the face..).
The good ol' planning day for SRC:
Biggest grats to Billy, Tanya, Alan, Yi and Debs. :) the SRC Exec of 2009. [ I feel slightly unprepared to be seated once again in the inbuilt seats of the lecture theatre, after sitting up the front for an entire year. I'll miss being able to see everyone's faces. Now I shall recognise the whole SRC group by the backs of their heads.]
Hope you guys make the most of 09 :) And I think I have to make a speech for induction. Uh-oh.
Spent 2 periods today electing the execs, steering committee reps and task group reps. D: Took so long.
The three task groups got together and brainstormed for new ideas to implement in 09. :) I have to say, they're pretty good and I am looking forward to seeing stuff changing around the school.
A few days ago, I handed back my noticeboard key to Ms. Wratten. I enjoyed the superior feeling that came with the key. I got to open and close whenever I wanted :) Not much, but felt like alot :) I'll miss that key.
Hmm. I'm not writing in chronological order at all!
1. Morning class D:
2. SRC Planning Day
3. Recess
4. Free in SCR
5. Lunch
6. Volleyball
Note: No class :)
So I've talked vaguely about volleyball and src. Onto morning class.
Morning Class
Is meant for doom. I hate how it's on Wednesdays and Mondays now. :( cos I always have a double free on Wednesday. Blah blah boring boring useless chatter about stuff I won't even touch upon in the exams (!! DRAFT EXAM SCHEDULE IS UP D: ) However, it is the only class I have with Cheryl. The only class I've had with her since our 6W days at NRPS. This thought is the one that makes me roll out of bed in the wee hours of the morning.
Recess
Being the muscley woman I am, and Cheryl being unexpectedly forgetful I did our recycling duties by myself today. Only until today, did I realise how much this recycling duty I have, made me do lots more "small talk" with teachers and staff.
E.g. Today I visited the:
Music room- met Mr Wong, and he was telling me about how he found me on facebook! Lol. And when he saw my stunned expression, he went on to tell me the other staff who had facebook xD Maybe we'll be fb friends xD lol.
Print Room- Okay, I still don't know her name, but the friendly lady in the printroom ALWAYS chats to me. I used to respond and contribute to our conversation out of politeness but it's a different story nowadays. I like chatting to her (not because I'm destined to be a gossipy mother when I get older) BUT ITS SO INTERESTING. SHE KNOWS SO MUCH :) I just want to suck up as much as I can as a prefect.
PE STAFF- Lol. Low saw me lugging the bags of paper away from his table and remarks "So, heard you and Sharon got SRC" (Because we rarely have roll call, I totally forgot he was our rollcall teacher) HAAA. and he laughed and laughed and laughed. - Mainly over Sharon I think :) Funny chap. I found him on fb once ... humdidum. Then we went on to talk about how much waste the PE staff emitted. Funny.. Cheryl and I should have huge arms now because of the PE dept.'s ENORMOUS loads of unwanted paper.
But in the end, it just brings me to think about how much I'll miss the school & people after I graduate.
Free in SCR
When I walked into the SCR, I wave of humidity slapped me on the face and automatically, my first sentence was "Can we turn the aircon on?" M8 were watching 40 days and 40 nights- not my type of movie honestly. In his dream, Josh Harnett is flying over a sea of boobies (seriously a SEA. All the boobies are like connected and they are in a wavy motion...). So weird. So that was what happened in the free.
Lunch
My favourite. Loooong lunches on Wednesday. We stayed in the SCR and continued watching that dreadful movie until a group of people started protesting - due to the increasing scenes of mature adult stuff, that I think I'm not ready for.. haha. and then we watched AVATAR. ♥
***
Have not blogged like this in ages. Last night I was thinking how on earth I could make myself to continue blogging like I used to. I guess today, I'm a step closer. :)
_A horrible thought just hit me_
I have almost quadruple jap tomorrow. *dies* homework overdose.
Righteo, I'm off. Hope you guys have a lovely Thursday + Friday :) (and Saturday and Sunday.. and the days after those)
♥ U- Chrishan
My fave rnb artist today :)

1 counterattacks:

James said...

Good to see the energy back in your blog =)
Hope your blister gets better soon.

 
design by suckmylolly.com