today. was. so. bloody. hot.
summary of today in a couple of words:
-stressful
-hot
-sweaty
-barely time to eat
-lots of water
-lots of peepee trips
NO REMORSE. NO PATHETICNESS. Just plain old anger and stress clumped up together.
MUST LEARN TO SAY NO! Work load is piling up. I spend wayy too much time doing stuff that's non study.
Perhaps I should quit jazz ensemble. What we do now doesn't interest me anymore. It's too much repetition.. and we don't sing a large variety of songs.
Oh actually a rant for today.
I haven't felt so annoyed in quite a while. Today, people just pissed the shat out of me. I mean what the hell.
Story: Jenns wasn't there for jazz, so we had Wong instead. People around me just TALKED AND TALKED NON STOP even when Wong needed to say something. Freaking disrespect. This would never happen with Jenns. Double standards.
I wanted to freaking scream.
I'm so angry. And this display of disrespect came from people who I love and respect. Disappointing, much? When he tells you to BE QUIET, then BE FREAKING QUIET.
WHEN HE'S GOING THROUGH PARTS, SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET PEOPLE LEARN THEIR PARTS.
Just because you can all read off the score and know your parts well, it doesn't mean the person next to you does too. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO LEARN A SONG WHEN YOU ARE SINGING SOME COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY STUPID & USELESS NON RELATED SONG SO LOUDLY NEAR MY EAR.
I want to quit. I don't want to sing with this bunch. I'm not freaking musically talented enough.
Read Online ford 3550 backhoe manual rtf
7 years ago
5 counterattacks:
It was boiling hot and swamp humid.
Hope the next week will be better for you =/
maybe people just dont take wong seriously =/
oh maan ><"
well, to be honest, i feel the same way as you do, tell me if you do plan to quit =)
try not to melt today ^^
*pat pat*
All will be right with the world.
Besides, you are suppose to be a happy person.
HAHAHA! I KNOW WHO YOU'RE RAGING ABOUT. ;p
But I understand what you say, jazz doesn't interest anymore either and we sing the same type of songs.
Post a Comment