Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ultimate Cranks

I HATE FEELING CRANKY BECAUSE IT MAKES ME BASH MY KEYBOARD --> SORE FINGERS. BUT I AM CRANKY NONETHELESS.

My fingers hurt.

- jarred 2 fingers from trying to set a ball that Cheryl served =_=; yesterday

- KEYBOARD BASHING

- starting to play guitar for prolonged periods of time --> This is retarded... I still have nylon strings on my classical... *grump*



BAAAAAH IM SO CRANKY



But I shouldn't be BECAUSE...



This morning my two lovely Amazon-ordered Japanese dictionaries arrived. IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS. When I was expecting it to arrive in April (they told me it would be arriving in April).



Both from Kodansha- Kanji and Furigana Dictionary.

Today was sort of retarded. I wish I had more me time. D: I wish I didnt have jazz tomorrow.. I would have been able to unwind at GJ during free/jazz time *sigh* but my sister's friend asked me if I could help her with math tomorrows. >.>;


Stupid internet. Keeps disconnecting me. I've tried to post this blog 3-4 times already. DSKF:SLDKF

New lockers? because they want to chuck out all the yellow labelled ones in the SCR. WTH MAN. WHY do all the year 11s get the top row :@ The relocation of my locker is BOTTOM row now.. where people stack their bags. Which is fricking retarded. !!!!! I want to punch something.

Everything bothers me today.

3 counterattacks:

James said...

Cranky Belle...not good =(
Japanese Dictionaries (Y)
*sigh*
Hate seeing you like this.

Anonymous said...

Poor Belle >.<
I think I've said this many times...
In your own words, "Cheer Up =)"

Anonymous said...

Cranky!! Bad!!

Thought no one would go get a kanji dictionary other than me XD

 
design by suckmylolly.com