IMPOSSIBUBBLE.
There's this malicious cold going around our grade, and it seems 90% of my math class was down at some point during the week with something SHARON NGU passed around ;D. SHARING IS NOT CARING SHARON.
Teacher vs Student Dodgeball game was today. There was so much cheating on the teachers side. Lol. Photos are up on facebook.
SRC induction was also today! This year they give us two badges! One saying "Class Captain" or "Class Vice Captain" depending on which one you are, and the other one says "S.R.C". The dots between the letters piss me off for some aesthetic reason. :( My dangly exec badge can't be worn anymore D: *siggghhh*
ANYWYA. Jazz ensemble didn't end up recording today because 2 girls were at KO Basketball. I still don't know the outcome of the game ... so exhausted today. kdfja;lkdfja;sdlkjf
Brain = fried. Can't think.
I've spent the past hour watching youtube videos of tutorials , how to .. care for skin/make up/ hair care blah blah and I had NO IDEA how much effort other people put into their hair. O_O It's crazy. I had no idea make up was so complicated. HAHA xD and it's like painting... SO COMPLEX. For example, I was listening to this girl listing all the make up brushes she had ... stuff like, flat topped, angled liner brush, blender, blusher, bronzer brush, eyeshadow brush..
seriously. made my head spin. so yeaah. I'm back to watching quirky vids & catching up with the ABC comedy channel :D
3 counterattacks:
the girls lost lol
better sick now then later. we can build resistance against it now wahaha
awww...so it wasn't just me...but wow, a grade epidemic...better than getting it on exam day, ya? =D
yay, recording next week- i like the song you guys [girls] are doing =)
I hate colds. They mess with me.
Post a Comment