Yeah, he's been at school for so long, and I only have 1. D:
There's Alice, Kazuki, some cheesey fob and a guy sitting on his lap XD THAT WAS JAP EXTENSION (fooood) in the library (from yesterday)
TODAY:
ANYWAY> Long day made short.
FELT SLEEPY . stupid medication.
NO JAZZ. CAME HOME VIA BUS. BROUGHT COMP TO SCHOOL (lol all out of order- in a rush, neighbours starting soon)
I'VE BEEN STUDYING SINCE I GOT HOME AT 3.20pm.
D:
SO TIRING. Spent all that time doing bio and I only had a few dot points covered. *sigh*
I feel so underprepared.
Do you know what makes this worse?
Assessments due after exams.
Such as 4u English adn the 2u Eng Vis rep and speech.
D8 SO HECTIC. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL HSC IS OVER. :) And I will go party/work alot so I can be happy and rich, respectively. Lol.
LIKE CHRISAU, I will be blogging less. UNLESS I have to rant about something. Which hopefully won't happen because I WANT TO SPEND THESE DAYS STUDYING. Because I've spent too much time this year having fun etc. D:
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE.
CABBAGE: I can't believe you're not going to biv D: WHY MUSICAL > BIV D: D: D: LITTLE PEOPLE NEED MORE RANK. :(
HAPPY STUDYING. AND BEST OF LUCK.
4 counterattacks:
i feel burnt out and its only term 1 T_T
がんばって, Rex!!
(since for some reason i can't comment on Rex's blog >_<)
and yes - belle - you should blog less XD
*Counter attack*
But musical is more important
Post a Comment