Thursday, March 26, 2009

I LOVE STELLA

PHOTOSPAM:

One day when Stella reads this, it will make her day. lol.

DEAR STELLA.

TY for taking the time when you were in GERMANY to write postcards to me. I found them SUPERCUTE, and I love it.

holy crap. you can see me grinning like a stupid idiot behind the piece of paper. O_O

hehe. all the postcards are addressed to miss belle :) ♥


OMG GUESS WHAT I FOUND TODAY. It was hiding in the top shelf of my wardrobe under all my cadet stuff. :D:D:D




guess who's going to have the best time punching holes in ex-bio notes



BIOLOGY IN THE DINING ROOM (outside the window is Mawson's house). I used to water that tree everyday at night. lol. so yeah. it's awesomely big now.



FRIGGIN RETARDED HAIR. !





OMGGG. this is why i lose so much hair through brushing. Seriously.

ahh. my funderful study wall.
omg such a gay post today.

4 counterattacks:

Anonymous said...

I think your A.P. Series Sum formula is missing the 'n' at the start.

You might also want to note that a limiting sum only occurs when |r|<1, ie -1 < r <1. Apparantly you could lose a mark if you don't put that in a test.

XD

belle said...

i know i'm missing an n :)

Mini said...

so what, it was deliberate to catch people out? =P

mishmashmosh said...

honestly, do you seriously examine the equations on post it notes stuck on my wall? :/ shouldn't you have better things to do? ==;

Even I don't look at my wall that often.

fyi it was a mistake. a hand written typo ==;

 
design by suckmylolly.com