Saturday, March 14, 2009

More photos

I went shopping today. For stationary and what not. I bought PENCILS because I feel like I am more likely to study harder with pencils so I bought some. T_T; THEY LOOKED BLUE WHEN I TOOK THEM OUT OF THE PACKET! The lead part looked blue! So I took photos




Today's haul. *sigh* I was really bored. NO ONE takes photos of stationary. I finally got post-it notes. WUAAAA so happy. haha


Oh this is my artistic door. My postcard/avant card collection was collecting dust sitting on my shelf so I decided to do something with them. Similar to what I have on my wardrobe. :/ I also stick things on my mirror :/ Things that hold sentimental value :D


MOAR photos from yesterday

Sam, Belle, Lis and Becky


LOL! Becky, Lucy, Belle, Sam, Lis

Playing golf like homosexual men on tv :)

Everyone loves my constipated stance. (I was actually smiling for the stupid smile detector camera.. and it didn't work until i did this)

6 counterattacks:

James said...

I love a good pencil, no seriously. Stupid pacers with their plastic and their metal complicating things. Pencils for life!

Nice constipation pose. If that's not what you Belle ACTUALLY look like when you are constipated then I shudder to think how you could possibly take that face to even greater levels.

chrisau said...

HAHAHA!!!

damn that was a good blog. i need to come up with something like that for mine too.

i loved:
- your awesome pencils
- HOMOSEXUAL MEN PLAYING GOLF
- constipated face. heh i haf smile detector too on my mobile. and i'm pretty sure i don't need to smile like you did xD

=)

Anonymous said...

such gangsterrrrrs lolol

joani said...

OI!

I play golf T-T

mishmashmosh said...

teehee :O DO YOU TIE UP YOUR JACKET AROUND YOUR SHOULDERS TOO :O

Anonymous said...

Holy crap. You're such a sped Belle.

 
design by suckmylolly.com