Monday, March 16, 2009

X COUNTRY

I wrote this huge, huge block of text recounting what happened at the carnival yesterday. And it disappeared. So I can't be bothered to do that again.

A PICTURE are worth a thousand words.
I have more than one.
look how bluee the sky was !

:D JUMP!




:)
zzz I left school early today because I have a very itchy rash. The front office ladies told me not to stay at home, and called my parents.
And my dad fed me my antihistamine, so I think I'll go lie down. So tired.

3 counterattacks:

chrisau said...

you poor thing.

GAR I HATE IT WHEN I LOSE THE STUFF I WRITE TOO!! so much for the 'save now' thing

i'm temporarily using my wheelie chair as a wheelchair.

get well soon =]

Anonymous said...

get well !

Anonymous said...

Hope you are alrite Belle

 
design by suckmylolly.com