Thursday, March 19, 2009

Since Lee-Anne never reads this anywayy


CONFESSION:
I am a bad friend. Only a week or so ago, Winnie and I were talking about what to get Lee-Anne for her birthday this year. We have an idea (I shan't divulge here incase she does see it ==). But neither of us have physically gone about and bought anything/done anything about our idea D: So we haven't got it yet. It's on TUESDAY in exam week D:. We're terrible.

So yeah. That's been bugging me the whole day.

Digressing... At the moment, I'm eating these bigass grapes. It's bigger than my eye (which is most definately not a slit), almost longer and definately wider than my thumb- which makes it huge as. In HK, we bought friggin minature grapes that were half a centimetre in diameter probably. So cute. (I think they're called champagne grapes.. the smallest seedless grapes there are, commonly used to make champagne).

I should continue with my 4u after this (and after Neighbours). I'm quite excited because I did more research into gothic elements/ modern gothic/ gothic in film and seriously, it sparked an explosion of inspiration.

Anypoos. Boring school today. When I got to school, I went to the front gates to meet my student (SELECTIVE SCHOOLS TEST TODAY) and poor thing, he was quite nervous. So I told him to calm down and was like.. why are you wearing stockings? Lol. ==; Quite a warm day for that. D: BUT I had to protect my legs from my impulsive itching. D: Sounds so gross but its true :(

KAZUKI
Okay. This dude, I have not seen in YONKS :) Last year he tagged along with me and I got to know him pretty well (back then my jap was a-okay compared to now XD I'm losing motivation to study it) so it's great to see him again :D Today during recess, Lee-Anne, Winnie, Sim and I decided that he looks like the cross between Mel and Eddison :D He has her jaw and everything else looks like Eddison. Hilarious.

I shall take more pictures this week/next week before he leaves on THURSDAY (during exam week D: ) Can't be bothered to upload the pics I took today. I am in a very comfortable position on the sofa and do not feel inclined to walk 3m to my bag and fetch my camera.

WHY DOES MY SISTER GET SO MANY PHONE CALLS?!
I have 2 phones in my room (3 if you incl mob): one is for net calls, voIP, and the other one is the normal landline. :O The landline phone went off an hour or so ago, I picked up and it was for my sister, so I went outside looking for her. She was sitting on our verandah talking on her mobile, yakking away.. and I hand her the extension. She's like :O :) and puts both phones to her ears. WTH. Multitasking much?

And omygosh. Neighbours starts soon.

Today's blog ends here. Tomorrow's will probably be more colourful + photo-ey.

5 counterattacks:

Anonymous said...

why watch neighbours!!

wished kazuki could stay after our exams xd

chrisau said...

gosh!

neighbours is for those lazy butts who can't get their LARDY asses off the sofa after watching the news and simpsons.

i usually just watch simpsons and run away after getting turned off by neighbours xD

ps you are a BAD friend =(

Anonymous said...

I scamper off the computer just to spend 30 minutes with the controversial folk of Ramsay Street :)

James said...

Wow...one day this blog will be used as blackmail material against you.

LOL two phones at once. Man...that's funny.

Anonymous said...

NO ONE would believe me when i said kazuki looked like mel and eddison. evry1 just said he looked like eddison. >_>

 
design by suckmylolly.com