Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Slept like I was in a coma


sleep.. by ~schnin on deviantART

Who knew that drugs could have that big of an effect on me :) It's probably because of my drugophobia. I don't like any drugs, so I don't take anything for headaches etc. EXCEPT TODAY. I took an antihistamine, and within 30 mins, I was lying on the sofa, sleeping like I was in comatose.

I didn't wake up when my mob rang NEXT TO MY EAR, or when the home phone went... Or when my mum left the house to pick my sister up.

When I woke up, I felt so disorientated- dizzy etc. Quite an experience actually. It's like those scenes where strange partiers wake with a hangover, and all they see is tipsy and rara. Yeah. For a whole minute I was just thinking

"oh my gosh. I died. mum? MUM ? MUUUUM?"

No on replied.

So I tried communicating. My mob was like .. emerg. calls only :O so I tried home phone, and it said LINE IN USE. D: And I tried accessing the internet D: And it said local connection only.

SO for a minute I thought I was dead because of the stupid reasons above. I am not thinking coherently as I am now feeling drowsy once again, after taking another one of those dangerous tablets. If I am not at school tomorrow, it is because I have slept through my alarm, OR I have swollen to the size of a human tomato, and have slept through my alarm, and no one has come to wake me because I look so disgustingly frightful.

*sigh*

Volleyball tomorrow. Apparently we have a bye or something. D: I hope not.

La di dah.

I shall continue typing my 4u stuff :) It's quite fun to think out. BUT I hate it when you discover somethings contradict each other when you finish planning D: MY PLAN ALWAYS CHANGES.

NEXT TIME'S PLAN: Don't make one.

D:

Oh. I'm supposed to upload a picture of Eddy and Nathan and Eddy's IGA bottled water. He left it in the fridge overnight, and it froze. Hahaha, how cool. I'll do it tomorrow.

:P:P

Excuse me while I retreat to my bed for a night of blissful comatose. I shall prepare myself for disorientated yet unitchy morning :)

D: MORNING CLASS *dies*

OHMYGOSH. PLEASE CLICKHERE for A BAG OF LAUGHS. :) IT IS ONE OF THE MOST ENTERTAINING BLOGS I HAVE READ IN A LONG TIME THAT DOES NOT CONTAIN SWEAR WORDS. SERIOUSLY. IT'S SO GOLD

2 counterattacks:

Anonymous said...

"sleeping like I was in comatose" -- Your body is probably catching up for all those nights that you've slept at 2AM and woke up early XP

James said...

Sleep!
Tis good for you.
Hope you get well soon =)

 
design by suckmylolly.com