din and uproar in technicolour
I don't think I feel as stressed as I should be.
CHEER UP =]this is some entertainment to cheer you up =) hopefully..Up, Down, Touch the GroundWhen I up, down and touch the groundit puts me in the mood.Up, down and touch the groundin the mood for food!I am stout, round, and i have found,speaking poundage wise,I improve my appetitewhen I exercise!I am short, fat and proud of that.And so, with all my mightI up, down and up, down tomy appetite's delight!While I up, down and touch the groundI think of things to chew.With a hefty happy appetite,I'm a hefty happy Pooh!When I up, down and touch the groundit puts me in the mood.Up, down and touch the groundin the mood for food!I am stout, round, and I have found,speaking poundage wise,I improve my appetitewhen I exercise!go have a dance, you lardy ass ^_^
LOL CHRISAU ;D THATS HILARIOUS
lol, what did the HSC do to you?
Good luck to you
LOLOL HOW FUN WAS ECO LOLOL
Post a Comment
6 counterattacks:
I don't think I feel as stressed as I should be.
CHEER UP =]
this is some entertainment to cheer you up =) hopefully..
Up, Down, Touch the Ground
When I up, down and touch the ground
it puts me in the mood.
Up, down and touch the ground
in the mood for food!
I am stout, round, and i have found,
speaking poundage wise,
I improve my appetite
when I exercise!
I am short, fat and proud of that.
And so, with all my might
I up, down and up, down to
my appetite's delight!
While I up, down and touch the ground
I think of things to chew.
With a hefty happy appetite,
I'm a hefty happy Pooh!
When I up, down and touch the ground
it puts me in the mood.
Up, down and touch the ground
in the mood for food!
I am stout, round, and I have found,
speaking poundage wise,
I improve my appetite
when I exercise!
go have a dance, you lardy ass ^_^
LOL CHRISAU ;D THATS HILARIOUS
lol, what did the HSC do to you?
Good luck to you
LOLOL HOW FUN WAS ECO LOLOL
Post a Comment