Wednesday, March 25, 2009

CLICK HERE FOR A LAUGH.

To Andrew (Moby) (Andrew Chin?)
This is how you say "I have Diarrhoea"
下痢しています。

げりしています。
The video cracked me up. Good stuff.

And I think it's Cabbage's birthday today. JOLLY BIRTHDAY MAAAATE :) Enjoy it this year and hopefully it won't clash with your term 1 exams next year.

And at Jason. I'm just not good with study :D well, nothing I do really interests me.

WHY? You may ask. Because all the subjects I would have a slight interest in would be something like graphic design (something they don't offer in this hole) and va. Gosh. I remember all those verbal wars I had with my parents in year 8.

I WANT TO DO VA AND FRENCH.

"NO! YOU HAVE TO DO COMMERCE AND JAP"

In the end, I did commerce and Jap.


This is a conversation between my mother and I today.
M: Don't stress. It's over. (speaking about jap ext and math lol)
B: Wuh? No I'm just sulking.
M: Just try your best- no pressure.
B: Can I get a math tutor, or someone who can help me like once a week?
M: Yep sure.

A couple of hours later-
Dad: WHAT?! NO!
B: TT__TT; great.
M: Why not?
D: IF SHE NEEDS A TUTOR FOR HER HSC, HOW THE HECK IS SHE GOING TO LEARN IN UNIVERSITY?! Will she need a tutor in university too? (said in a super snide tone)
B: I need remedial help D=
D: Rubbish. Just buy books and self learn.


So I will just buy books and self learn. Meaning I spend ages pondering over one page, reading the same friggin sentence over and over again.

Yay for academic failure.

Speaking of parents and study... why are mine not caring about my exams.. Why is my dad mowing the lawn outside my bedroom when I'm studying? Why does my mum take me out to eat even when I PLEAD "noooo . NOOOOOO. NOOOOOOOOO. please no!". TWO DAYS IN A ROW we've been having afternoon tea at Edward's restaurant. Not that there's anything wrong with the restaurant of course, but what the hell I need to study :(

When I go out and have fun or "destress" I'm kept in that mood for the entire day/night.

I think they're worried about me. But they're totally doing the wrong things to help me D:

6 counterattacks:

chrisau said...

AHAHAHA

love the video =)

chrisau said...

me and my cousin couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes

"i have a bad case of diarrhea"

James said...

Thanks for the shout out.
That video is eerily funny.

Anonymous said...

My dad kept making me find a math tutor T___T and then I went to this ridiculously expensive man for two terms and he taught me nothing except for the fact that male tutors can be quite arrogant. They think they know everything. And all he did was waffle on all lesson, taking ages to do hard questions on the board then gettign it wrong. I dumped him >=) My mum told him tutoring clashed with my job, but I think he kinda realised.

Anyway, I found a nice tutor this term, and she basically gives homework help/revision work, and it's really helpful.

And I remember, a week or two ago, I was trying to do past papers for maths, and my parents and brother were downstairs under my room laughing/shrieking like crazy in front of the TV. I got so pissed that I threw things all over my room =(

My room has been messy since then. Well...messier. It always was horribly messy =(

Anyway, gL for the rest of the exams..Chem tomorrow =( *dies*

Anonymous said...

*sigh*
I feel really lucky now with all that tutoring and support. Although my mum did try dragging me to me out to eat but I told her I was busy and she just brought me some takeaway. My dad was annoying me cauz he had the tv turned on really loud upstairs...

Anonymous said...

Tutoring and I go long way....I have tried 3 tutors in last 2 years and the first 2 sucked big time. They just kept dragging and one kept changing the schedule on me. Recently I found an online math tutor through www.ClickandClimb.com. When I told my dad, he freaked out coz he didnt wanna spend more money on tutoring but when he looked at their site he surprisingly said yes!!! It's actually not expensive at all.
I love my tutor there and I don't have to sit next to some one smelly : )

 
design by suckmylolly.com