... is something my student says alot. Instances where he would use it would be when he finishes a module of gaycrapassselectiveprep stuff, or a bunch of superchallengingyr6math :)
It's rubbed off on me, and I use it when I have finished catching up with biology and I have done > half a math paper in minimal time.
While doing bio, I realised I HAVE NO MORE POST-IT NOTES. WHICH IS STUPENDOUS. Because last year, I spent > $20 buying those darned coloured scraps D:
I went crazy with the webcam :)
PHOTOSPAM- stuff I picked up off my desk
Year 10 formal. :) The first photo taken at the formal. hehe. I felt like a cat that night. The ribbon felt like a collar ;D
OHMYGOSH. IF ANYONE GOES TO HK/JAPAN BUY THESE FOR ME IF YOU SEE THEM. THEY ARE OF SUCH SUPER QUALITY ♥♥♥
Ahh this is interesting. It's called Kisspahoney-A. If you get ulcers or something in your mouth, putting a bit of this stuff will help it heal quicker. It numbs that area so you don't feel it while it works it's magic. HIGH RECOMMEND :D I bought it in HK from Mannings :) I hate those stupid "fey ji"s
MOST ORGANISED THING :) I separated all my stuff from my huge folder and separated them into 4 folders (you can't see maths D: its hiding)
Worthy possession. I use this everyday. I've had it since year 2 or something :O and all my pencils are beautifully sharpened.... is something my student says alot. Instances where he would use it would be when he finishes a module of gaycrapassselectiveprep stuff, or a bunch of superchallengingyr6math :)
It's rubbed off on me, and I use it when I have finished catching up with biology and I have done > half a math paper in minimal time.





4 counterattacks:
Congrats on your work!
Wow I really like that Formal pic o.o
I used to have those sharpeners, but they kept breaking =(
WOW! OMG
awesome picture blog
just that arrangeing pictures on the blog posting thing is SOO annoying, far out.
ahaha
awesome, lots of luvos, if i did half the stuff you did, i'd get major flaming from nathan for being too much of a luvo..sigh* heh =)
nice. loved this blog. can't believe i didn't notice it yesterday.
hehe
You have way too much time on your hands Belle. xD
Post a Comment