Thursday, May 28, 2009

Barcelona Won

Oh my goodness. this was such a good game to watch

I'm disappointed by Manchester United's gay play after the first goal (which was scored in the 10th minute btw. SHOCKING).

The Barcelona goals were great :O And wth. I noticed so much foul play during the second half after Messi's goal. It was so disgusting to watch because I thought Man U weren't like that.

Anypoos. I'm also disappointed in park Ji Sung's playing today. I HAD HIGHER EXPECTATIONS! I also had higher expectations for Ronaldo. But he sucked today. I mean, they don't have enough people who take a shot at the goal themselves. 8-)

Barcelona did so well.

Ahahaha. I love watching tv on the comp. I recorded the game. but i think it might be on tv tonight or something.

==; i'm so sleepy now

sleep before school stars in 2 hours xP

8 counterattacks:

Mini said...

So, THIS is why all the Asians and others in my house were watching TV at 6:20AM this morning!

SL said...

Who do you support Belle?

Cheryl said...

ohhh.. belleo, if u recorded it, i want it later please =)

inamotoichiban said...

woah :O i never knew u were into soccer !
that's awesome
yay barcelona :)

SL said...

:O Cheryl's into soccer too?!

Anonymous said...

cheryl's dad definitely is!

ronaldo was ok, PJS was crap. But barca is currently one of the greatest sides ever assembled (hleb, bojan are bench players). You may not know those guys but they are freaking brilliant.

Messi is possibly the GOAT.
Xavi and Iniesta are 2 of the greatest spanish midfielders of all time.
Henry and Eto'o are 2 of the greatest strikers of their generation.

Anonymous said...

I LOLed @ Swami and Milo today. Shame, cos Man Utd still did better than Liverpool =.=
I put my alarm for 4.30, but woke up at 6.30, this morning.. =.= So, I'll watch tonight at 10 XD
:)
(My word verification is aasol...lol, not as bad as my initials XD)

Cheryl said...

hmm..who's anonymous?? rohan?? haha.. my dad was totally cut.. and his colleague who took the day off work today, intending to celebrate afterwards, instead spent a day moping >.<
@sandy - haha..i'm not THAT into soccer.. but i did stay up ages ago to watch australia in the soccer world cup, if that counts.. evn tho australia isn't that good.. i saw cahill's goals, tho =)

 
design by suckmylolly.com