TO DEAR James Franco,
This post is dedicated to you because you're one of the few actors who look good, especially when you squint.
From Spiderman's bestie to Gucci model, WELL DONE. But seriously, lay off the moustache Mister Franco. It looks a tad daggy 8-)

I think I like the "sculpted"- look on faces of men. It looks like someone's chiselled his face out of a block of wood or something. Totally screams out manlyyyyy.
I can almost see Thashan chuckling to himself now. T_T;
(He sort of reminds me of CMM. :D:D:D )
I think I'm stressing about my school work/marks. I've spent today memorising my jap vocab and it's going well. ( So far so good) I've been inspired to study harder and because of this inspiration, I think studying is easier than I thought it would be. Hmm. What am I saying? I have no idea. I'm wide awake, but my mind is much much too cluttered. It's a bit like my room. Ask Alice. She was like O_O when she saw my room.
Time for a clean uppp.
Sundaaay tomorrow. Yay.
Btw, I've decided to call off that 5 hr drive a week thing because at my current state, I don't think I'll be very alert on the road = increased danger to other drivers.
How responsible of me :D
1 counterattacks:
watch tristan and isolde.
Post a Comment