Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SA-NA-TAH-ARR-NAAAHH

Is Santa Ana. Peanuts (Jeff Dunham is hilarious).

CLICK HERE for alot of photos/pics that are super pleasing to the eye. It's Jero's blog :) DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD A BLOG DID YOU? Neither did I.


Headlines on two newspapers standing on opposite sides.
I bought the Financial Review for the first time today (THREE DOLLARS), but it was such a good read. The Telegraph on the other hand was full of really, really opinionated stuff :/ didn't see many graphs, tables statistics, even in the budget part. Anywhooos.

Anypoos, during the second part of my double free this morning, I left school and headed off to Carlo Court to meet/and help out with my mum.

ANYWAY, I popped out for a while and hung around the THREE store and asked if the INQ1 phone was in.. AND IT WAS!! AND THE GIRL DIDN'T CALL US even though she said she would... Yeah, so I did everything I needed to, got it all packed up neatly in a little blue 3 bag and just read the paper and ate McDonald's.


UNBOXING :) Cos Joseph did it :) And I did it with my last electronic device. It's just a pity the INQ1 isn't red.

PRESENTING...
The shiny folder I got, and the really really really really nice box the phone came in



Took the lid off the box and woo shiny phone


These cards came with the box... They looked so nice! The texture of the cards are similar to my boyfriend cards (H). Funky.

On the back of the cards...
Everything in the kit
(yes, I'm with three- free chat anyone? :P)
I am disappointed by these. They feel very flimsy. PLUS the bit you shove into the phone is sort of gay. Feels really cheap.
The Phone
I don't like it. And I don't hate it. So yeah. However, the handset itself feels really sturdy. It's something I would bring to bivs ... hehe. Features on the phone are kind of inconvenient to use. I'm not impressed by the facebook/Skype applications (annoying and gets in the way). I really like the keypad though.. It feels nice.
But apart from that, I had a boring day. Tiring. I feel quite drained.
Can't wait until Friday.

8 counterattacks:

Anonymous said...

oh damn i wish i had a new phone. ive been stuck with my brother's old motorazr (front screen is broken) for the past 2 years. mad as box.

i bet you didnt know i read your blog!

-jero (thepassengerseat.wordpress.com)

Topher said...

Hello. Nice mobilus telefonus.

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice phone :)

Sif buy the Daily Telegraph, that stuff is absolute tabloid junk.

And lol at Star Trek on uTorrent. :P

Quentin said...

hehe. Joseph makes Daily Telegraph sound like stuff Channel 7 and 9 spew out.

Anonymous said...

7 >>>>>> 9.

mishmashmosh said...

Sorry, I think 7 and 9 are crappy.

I love SBS and ABC and 10. I watch so much SBS :)

@ Joseph, Herald was sold out :( and I wanted at least 2 papers (it's so crappy. everything lacked sense)

Mini said...

I like to call it the Daily Telecrap hahaha =P

Mysterious Stranger said...

Down with the Daily Terrorgraph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com