Sunday, May 24, 2009

World's Worst Comedian

I did something incredibly stupid today.
Being a little high, and a tad crazy, I led myself into believing my jokes are funny. What happened was, I was replying to an email and I saw the person use his initials to sign off. I thought HEY! I can make a joke out of that.

So I signed off as Before Christ (BC).

+___________________________________+

Someone should shoot me already... Before I create more of a fool of myself. I regretted it the moment the sent email confirmation page popped up. So for the whole day afterwards, I've been constantly cringing at the thought of that person opening up his email inbox and "wtf"ing at what I've written.

So witty... so not. *groaaan*

ANYWAY, DIGRESSING-

Thank you for the many suggestions regarding sleep, everyone. I've tried alot of these methods before and some don't work for me :(.

- Reading a boring book: I just read the page over and over again. Reading is quite a tedious task when I'm in bed because my neck is slightly crooked (damned bunk) and it hurts like hell the next day. And I just don't fall asleep.
- Listening to music: This makes me feel more awake and hyperactive unfortunately. I used to do this, but I forgot to take the noisy rock songs out of my "sleep" playlist (don't know why it was there in the first place) and it woke me up in the middle of the night. Also, when I woke up in the morning, quite often, I wouldn't be able to find my earphones/mp3 xD I move alot in my sleep.
- Milk: :( When I drink before I go to bed, my tummy gurgles alot and this also keeps me up at night.
- Napping (goodness me, I typed in Nappying at first): I try to, during my math frees, but someone always picks up a guitar and starts playing. If it was a constant melodious tune than maybe I could take a nap, but no.. someone always manages to strum ridiculous chords that sound like evil music (minor chords? I'm not a musical person) or suspensful music, or rock on acoustic or something.. It's so frustrating. So I just don't.

Mondays are usually really long for me. I have morning class at 7.45 and cadets finishes around 5.15. What a great start to the week. I'm super thankful that tomorrow m.class is cancelled and that there's no cadets this week.

Did everyone hate my last post about James Franco? xD I got woken up this morning by a text message "wth james franco is the douche in pineapple express". And I don't know w ho it's from. Freaking phone. It has no caller ID. I just see "unknown number calling" every single time and I have to try and recognise voices :(

I shall be visiting THREE tomorrow and ask them about that AND I want voicemail.

To add to that, I'll travel up to the third floor of Carlo Court and enter fitness first for the first time in my life and ask about joining fees etc. If you know anything of the sort, pls share. I think my dad needs some time in the gym :D

BTW PREFECTS HAVE TO BE AT THE COURTS TOMORROW. REFFING ROSTER WILL BE IN YOUR EMAIL INBOX OR ON THE MAIN NOTICEBOARD OR IN THE SENIOR COMMON ROOM.

(:

3 counterattacks:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know who James Franco was.

And Danny's probably your goto guy for Fitness First. :)

Mysterious Stranger said...

You should try to fight through a boring book (more than one page), sitting at, say, your desk. I suppose the effort of trying to do that is enough to fall asleep.

Example: On the train I tried to read Robinson Crusoe from start to finish. I soon fell asleep.

Sounds ridiculous but might work xD

Topher said...

You tried sleeping somewhere else?

 
design by suckmylolly.com