Saturday, May 9, 2009

merlinmerlinmerlin

TO THE LOVELY PRODUCERS/STORY WRITERS/LEGEND OF ARTHUR,

I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH.

Since I was a kid, I've LOVED stuff to do with the legend of Arthur. I LOVE the characters Lancelot, Guineviere (GOSH their love triangle). AND I LOVE THIS NEW TV SERIES. Merlin is super awesome.

Teehee. I'm currently up to episode 8, and so far, so good. I love mythical stuff with dragons, magic, potions, immortality. Man, I feel SO ecstatic, I'm feeling jittery, shaking with glee :D

Except, in the tv series, I really want to whack Arthur over the head for being so oblivious to all the magic going on around him, however, his jerky-ish character has grown on me, and I believe I will start feeling fondness for his character as I keep watching. ITS SO GOOD.

Except I don't understand how Guin/Gwen? comes into the love story. So far there hasn't been lovey dovey stuff (except some unrequited love of Guin's .. directed at Merlin, then the hunkydory Lancelot). GOSH, I know from novels that Lancelot is a handsome character, and guess what, THE ACTOR FOR LANCELOT IS NOT BAD LOOKING AT ALL.

I mean seriously, Merlin reminds me of someone from the LOTR ;D like a hobbit. Arthur has a bit of a hollow face, but prominent (noble-ish) features. LANCELOT, gosh. Man, his face GLOWS okay? ;D FOr those who have been following the stuff between Cheryl and I in the cbox, HE HAS THAT RUGGED LOOK THAT IS QUITE NICE.

But I shan't bore you with this fangirlyness. WHO WATCHES THIS SUPER FUN SHOW? I SHALL DISCUSS WITH YOU IN GREAT DETAIL the fabtasticalness of this series.


I love dragons. (speaking of dragons, is there such thing as dragon dances? lion dance... lion, dragon.. lion .. dragon.. hmm)

Apologies for this shambled blog. Look at the time?! I feel intoxicated. by the coolness of this tv show. I LOVE IT

2 counterattacks:

Unknown said...

first to comment.
Merlin looks a bit too childish to me xD...and im not a fan of fantasy.

And why on earth are u posting at like 2am in the morning

Unknown said...

That was Nathan up there ^

There is Dragon Dancing. It's the one where you have a really long dragon and you can have like 8 people underneath holding poles to hold the dragon up. Not as interesting as Lion Dancing but still sort of traditional.

Give me Merlin episodes :D

Eddy.

 
design by suckmylolly.com