ANOTHER BLOGGER HITS BLOGOSPHERE
CLICK HERE TO SEE LIUSER'S BLOG, THEBURGERHUT17@BLOGSPOT
Yesterday, I clicked on a link on Jero's blog and found myself printing out lots and lots of cubecraft characters :D Then I sat down with my sister and snipped and snipped and sliced and folded.. for a very long time.
We made these... TADA. I love my spiderman (and bomberman). Garfield was a bitch to cut out, because of the WHISKERS and the tail T_T; The easiest was Domokun (♥ adding to my Domo collection)
WHAT HAPPENED TODAY
TODAY: Richard, SY, Bosco, Christine, Justin, Drew, Winnie, Milo, Momo and I met up at Central station and boarded a bus that took us to Randwick Racecourse where the SMH Careers Expo 09 was being held. Most of us went in with free tickets we found at school, and we got lots of cool cool brochures/guide booklets with lists of UAI requirements for certain degrees.
There were also seminars you could sit in and listen to. They range from talking about how to do well overall in the HSC, how to maximise your UAI, to actually giving you info on doing well in advance english, biology, chem, math and scholarship info (le cordon bleu). It was quite interesting. I found the advanced english seminar helpful, but it was full of stuff we learn at school anyway.
ANGELA CHAN. I SAW YOU TODAY. AND YOU SAW ME TOO. I ALSO SAW KANNY LEE. LONG TIME NO SEE. :)
I ALSO SAW KARA CHEUNG.
(:
Anyway, Richard caused all of us to walk an extra 2k or so. HE DRAGGED US TO A JAPANESE RESTAURANT THAT WAS CLOSED!
WHAT WAS WORSE WAS THAT HE TOOK A HUGE DETOUR D:
Before we got dragged to that Jap restaurant, Winnie and I were planning on going to Pepper Lunch, because everything on the menu looks so cool, it's cheap and the restaurant smelled so nice. omg, i was sniffing through the door crack xD But Drew said it would be better for everyone to stick together. So we followed them to the gay gay gay closed restaurant. So after our unsuccessful trip to that horrid Japanese restaurant, we trekked back to Pepper Lunch (except it didn't take a long time at all because we took the route a normal person would take- the short one. D: D: D: richaaaaaaaarrrdddddd. We were all just fully verbally bashing him on our way back towards the city (yes. That restaurant was SUPER close to the Anzac Bridge.. we walked so much).
Winnie, Milo and I went to Pepper Lunch and the rest of them went to another Jap restaurant (HAAA.)
Lunch was fun. There were jokes cracked, one involving broken faces and Peter Chen (which I had no part in btw, I had no idea what happened until today. lol) Hurrhurr. In the midst of us talking about the garlic soy sauce ( Winnie said to Milo: squirt that in your rice. However, Milo and I both heard " squirt in in your eyes" HAHA and that went on for a minute or so. Quite funny) I HEARD THE FALUN GONG FOLK BANGING ON DRUMS ETC, and then in the reflection I saw people marching.
I WAS SO EXCITED. I RAN OUT OF PEPPER LUNCH WITH MY CAMERA AND TOOK SHOTS.
This fat annoying photographer dude kept blocking me though. When I walked left, he'd walk left and when I walked right, he'd move right. So annoying. I wanted to kick him out of the way with my no-yet-sore-foot... The people looked scary. I don't blame China for being scared of these people plotting a revolution against the government. Haha, there are SO MANY of them and they're all so passionate about this stuff.
Man, when I see these folk in this type of clothing, I automatically think of all the olden day tvb canto comedy dramas I've watched.
Everything's so colourful!
Okay, so the main FUN I had today would have to be walking around after lunch. Visiting clothing stores to find nice clothes- eventually turned into a formal dress hunting expedition. I have photos, but I don't think I'll post them up. Winnie will cry. hehe. Though she needn't. She looks quite nice in something plain (speaking of plain. OMG $5 nice shirts in a little boutique @ market city- )
UAI ADMISSION GUIDES BELOW. Everything is to do with UAI or business/comm. If you're into that stuff, maybe I can help you. Just gimme a holler :)

8 counterattacks:
What tips did they share to maximize your mark in Advanced English and in the HSC overall?
wow! very interesting blog, belle. sounds like you had an awesome day. love the cubees and PEPPER LUNCH is awesome. one of my favourite places to eat. haha silly richard. xD i wouldve just sat down right there and had my meal and not even considered going to the other jap place.
i might post up some closeup photos of my collection tomorrow!
holler.
this is rohan.
Wow Garfield cubee! I need to get that one.
I printed out some in the Christmas holidays but didn't end up making all of them. I made Bender, Joker, Black Spiderman, Donatello and Leonardo ninja turtles, Kermit, Ironman, Sonic and Knuckles. I also made Fantastic Four boxpunx and the citrus girl one.
The emperor in yellow and the girls near him are in manchurian dress but the girl closer to the front is wearing something that looks more like Tang dynasty dress.
Richard came to tutoring with his haul of freebies from the expo xD
YES I WILL CRY IF YOU POST THAT PHOTO UP.
you know who this is ;)
DAMN YOU BEAT ME TO THE CUBES.
I was gonna do some this wkend, but got caught up with piano. D: haha
loved the joke abt broken faces and peter chen :P
The steak in the bowl looks raw =O
Falun Gong brings back funny memories. In Year 9, we had to make a brochure for Geo, and me and Mawson did China x) And then at the bottom of each page, we put 'proudly sponsored by the Falun Gong' or something. happy days =D
HARHAR WINNIE HARHAR.
@ Quentin: The steak is sizzling on a HOT PLATE. It's super hot :P
Post a Comment